July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Desert Essence, Conditioner, Red Raspberry, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Love it!

Posted by AneBra on Nov 09, 2012

This is hands down the best conditioner I have ever used. And I'm spoiled in the hair department - "luxurious" and expensive brands has always been standing in my shower, but this is the only one I have truly gotten a "wow..." effect from. It makes your hair so smooth and shiny, but doesn't make it heavy or greasy. I can't believe how great the ingredients list is compared to the price, but that's just iherb I guess... :)

Me encanta!

Posted by 4818518420189873099 on Nov 20, 2012

Huele fenomenal, desenreda a la perfección, no me apelmaza el cabello y para mi es perfecto para llevar al gym. Repetiré!!!!

lukter godt

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012

veldig god lukt og håret blir glatt og lett å gre

love this

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Dec 28, 2012

bought this for my mother, and she is very pleased With it. smells amazing, and leaves hair shiny and soft.

WTF!

Posted by Reviewer1991147 on Jan 18, 2013

I am so surprised by this product. Nice smell, and my hair has never felt so well and satisfyed and soft and .. ah! I loved it. My hair is reaaally thick, but this conditioner handlet it really well. I washed it out with cool water. I will buy this again and again.