ok product

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Nov 20, 2015

This product gives me good enough moisture protection, it is slight oily for summer weather. I used it in tandem withr with the gentle nourishing wash and I got zits, not sure whether it was the wash or this moisturizer.

Not bad, just weird

Posted by 4718799482153576820 on Oct 05, 2015

It's smell reminds me of play-doh, weirdly enough. There's something very sunscreen-y about this, even though it's only SPF15, it's not as hydrating as Desert Essence's other daily moisturiser. It's not horrible, don't get me wrong, and it doesn't interfere with my makeup, make me breakout or anything negative, there's just nothing about it that makes me think 'yes, I've found the moisturiser for me'. I won't be repurchasing this one.

Normal

Posted by 4617762833445135932 on Apr 13, 2015

Muy densa para mi piel

Just okay.

Posted by 5763607484338211301 on Jan 13, 2015

Okay. Kind of thick.

Me encanta

Posted by 5153442954554635574 on Oct 16, 2014

Uso tanto ésta crema para piel mixta como su versión para piel seca. Y ambas me aportan hidratación y protegen mi piel. Un defecto....tengo que esperar mucho para poder maquillarme

One of my favourite

Posted by 5112336758736072025 on Sep 22, 2014

Frankly, I didn't expect that I would like this cream so much, but now it is one of my favourite products. I use it daily under make-up.

Almost perfect

Posted by 4660105775711067701 on Nov 25, 2013

It smells good, it is very efficient. One of the best cream ever!

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3285611 on Nov 11, 2013

I've been using this product for the last couple of years. I live in dry climates all year around and this makes my face feel soft and nourished. I like that it is well rated on EWG's Skin Deep website (so no bad stuff) and that is has the added SPF protection as I live in sunny climates year round.

Muy buena hidratante

Posted by 4946239623093982675 on Oct 25, 2013

Es una hidratante que aunque inicialmente se pueda sentir un poco "pesada", se absorve muy bien, y es genial para pieles normales-mixtas, aporta la hidratación perfecta (incluso creo que sería reequilibrante si tuvieras zonas excesivamente secas), además tiene factor de protección y... un olorcito como a cítrico (tipo mandarina) que hace que sea super agradable..repetiré seguro

Good cream with SPF

Posted by SillaVanilla on Jun 28, 2013

I use this daily in the summer because of the SPF. If anyone tried ProActive, this cream takes a bit longer to dry (just so you have something to compare it with). But other than that I'm happy with it and will probably buy it again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »