Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2041682 on Mar 07, 2011

This is so far the best day cream I've used! It's not greasy or sticky and provides great base for make up. My skin is healthy and moisturized. I also love that it has SPF 15.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1302985 on Nov 22, 2011

One of the best moisturizers i've ever used. Small amount goes long way! Smell is funny but not disturbing. Wears well under makeup.

very nourishing

Posted by Reviewer1559857 on Apr 17, 2011

I find this more nourishing than the dry skin version in the green tube. The green one is dry and pasty in texture while this is nearly as pasty but a little more moist and viscous. This isn't fragrance free as iHerb's title suggests, which worried me as my skin and eyes can't usually handle any fragrances. The scent is light and fruity, luckily didn't cause any trouble and fades away after a while. I haven't had any issues with either of these Desert Essence's SPF 15 moisturizers. Both sink into my skin quite nicely while keeping it soft and calm all day. No breakouts, irritation or clogging, which is rare.

Great!

Posted by HeidiT on May 24, 2011

I've used the green one for dry skin for a while and I like that very much, but as the weather is warming ut I needed a lighter moisturizer. This one also works well and the smell is pleasant. (It is not perfumed but the natural working ingredients smell of citrus.)

Desert Essence, Daily Essential Defense Lotion, SPF 15, Normal Skin, Fragrance Free, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Posted by SugarQueen on Aug 20, 2012

запах легкий все же есть, но приятный и натуральный. пользуюсь для лица и рук. нравится.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3285611 on Nov 11, 2013

I've been using this product for the last couple of years. I live in dry climates all year around and this makes my face feel soft and nourished. I like that it is well rated on EWG's Skin Deep website (so no bad stuff) and that is has the added SPF protection as I live in sunny climates year round.

Great under makeup!

Posted by Reviewer2438775 on Feb 04, 2012

I really like this lotion, because it works really well under mineral makeup! If i apply it a bit too much, it leaves a little greasy feeling on the skin, but if you apply it sparingly on a little damp skin, it sinks in easily. Zinc Oxide based SPF 15 is great, it could be even higher, but so far i'm very happy with this lotion. I recommend this for normal and mixed skin!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1778751 on Aug 26, 2011

Takes a little while to sink in but does the job of protecting and ,moisturising your skin well.

Very Nice sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on Sep 05, 2011

Penetrates well and fast. Do not need to use much. Very light smell. Very good quality! I use it everyday after my moisturizer and before makeup.

Almost perfect

Posted by 4660105775711067701 on Nov 25, 2013

It smells good, it is very efficient. One of the best cream ever!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »