Good moisturizer

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Dec 02, 2012

a great moisturizer for a great price!

Desert Essence, Daily Essential Moisturizer

Posted by apples4 on Aug 25, 2012

Good item!

kremas veidui

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

nebrangus, kiekis didelis, lengvos konsistensijos, taciau netiko mano riebiai odai

Good mosturizer

Posted by Juvi85 on Nov 04, 2012

Mosturizes very well oily and combination skins. Unfortunately there is a lot of aloe vera in it and some people with sensitive skin will have rash. However the reaction doesn't last very long (a few minutes).

Good moisturizing cream

Posted by 4705710909156389177 on Nov 07, 2012

A good cream, non-greasy cream which absorbs very well.

Génial !!

Posted by Kahaliah on Jun 19, 2013

J'aime beaucoup cette crème, très très légère, qui pénètre rapidement. Elle est suffisante pour la journée (j'ai la peau sèche) mais il arrive que quelques fois je doive appliquer une seconde couche. Sur moi, son effet hydratant dure très longtemps, je ne ressent pas le besoin d'en remettre pendant la journée.

Hidratante suave

Posted by 5373354974940830431 on Dec 13, 2013

Es una buena hidratante, es algo densa pero se absorbe perfectamente en la piel, personalmente si tienes la cara muy seca no te la recomendaría. El bote el bastante grande, por le precio que tiene está muy bien, además no tiene apenas olor y eso me gusta mucho.

HG for me

Posted by cecycamacho on Feb 10, 2014

I've sensitive skin. Most of the time I use french brands like Bioderma or La Roche Possay, but I wanted to try something diffrent and more natural. I chose this moisturizer since it has an excellent price. I'm surprised by other reviews since my skin hasn'r react to it. It feels light and a bit dry on the skin, but 10 minutes after the aplication my skin feels moisturized and glowing (but not in an oily way) I guess is going to be ideal for spring and autumn, since I prefere something more watery on summer, and more dense on winter. I only give four stars since I would like to have some SPF.

Buena hidratante facial

Posted by KELLAS on Oct 07, 2014

El envase es enorme y muy económico. Me gusta que no tenga perfume y sea suave e hidrate como yo necesito. Seguiré comprándola ...

excellent

Posted by 5405036741641674630 on Nov 13, 2014

A very good daily moisturizer!! I use it every day and it leaves my skin soft and more pliable. Also i have oily skin, so it works perfectly for that! I totally recommend it!!! :)