Desert Essence, Daily Essential Face Moinsturizer

Posted by Reviewer2731683 on Jan 28, 2008

Hi, I have to say Iove this product. I like the fact that it sinks into the skin very quickly and you can put make up on after, without having the make up 'peel' or have difficulty taking to your skin. This product leaves no 'shine' on your skin after it's sunk in, which is great but leaves your skin feeling soft and supple. I live in it, day and night. Smells OK too! By the way, I'd describe my skin type a combination to dry. I suffer from spots too (despite being an adult!), but find this cream great for not blocking my pores. Hope this helps any readers out there struggling to find a good but relatively inexpensive face cream.

Desert Essence, Daily Essential Face Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1909011 on Jan 03, 2009

This is the greatest moisturizer! I've used it for the past 5 years. Many people spend a great deal of money on moisturizers. I was one of those people until I found this product. It's wonderful and it doesn't break the bank. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1383584 on Jul 31, 2007

silky feel perfect under makeup moisturizing, but not shiny very effective absorbs well

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1143765 on Mar 22, 2008

The price is reasonable, the shipping was fast. I like th eproduct. It moisturizes well and does not leave a heavy feel. I will order it again.

Desert Essence Daily Essential Face Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1096625 on Sep 28, 2008

This is a great moisturizer if you want to use only natural oils on your face. It is a sheer cream that sinks in quickly. The subtle geranium fragrance is nice, too.

Desert Essence, Daily Essential Face Moisturizer, 4 fl oz (120 ml

Posted by Reviewer1221975 on Dec 11, 2008

very good product....not greasy

great product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer2032835 on Sep 04, 2008

no crazy chemicals, works well, and is very affordable on iherb.com ... replaced a product that was four times the price and not nearly as natural

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer3011298 on Feb 27, 2012

From Ukraine. I like this moisturizer a lot! My skin is rather dry (cheeks, nose, forehead), especially in winter, so I needed something to soften my skin leaving no oily traces. This cream is exactly what I wanted: it's soft, light, absorbes quickly and does its primary job pretty well, cause my skin becomes very smooth and silky after applying a little amount of this great moisturizer. 120 ml is more than enough, so I guess I will be using this one for a very long time. Definitely wanna buy it again after I'm done with the first jar.

Non greasy, great coverage!

Posted by Reviewer1145687 on Dec 29, 2009

This is an excellent moisturizer, it doesn't leave a greasy residue or film. And the price is great too!

Great!

Posted by marcosandrey on Oct 12, 2011

Cream wonderful, great consistency. I recommend to everyone about this amazing cream!