the best

Posted by Reviewer2459277 on Aug 31, 2010

I will definately buy this again. It actually moisturizes, and does not leave a trace of fat on top of my skin, does not absorb so fast that I need to put on more right away, and it has a mattening effect. Love it!

VERY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2502809 on Jun 27, 2012

VERY GOOD

Desert Essence Daily Essential Face

Posted by Reviewer2525734 on Mar 24, 2009

My favorite face cream. I like how creamy it is and it goes good under make-up. It's a great value too. K.

Posted by 5498693514819853086 on Jul 18, 2013

Excellent! I recommend

A forever facial cream.

Posted by 5162434858002804950 on May 03, 2016

My skin is very sensitive to facial washes and products. I've been using Desert Essence facial wash and the moisturizer for well over 25 years. I have tried other products but always go back to Desert Essence as my trusted company.

Perfect protect

Posted by Reviewer1855981 on Jan 06, 2011

Perfect protect

First Aid Kit in a Jar

Posted by cvnativeinpa on Jan 08, 2013

After suffering over the last winter months with chapped facial skin, I "threw in the towel" and decided to try something new. I didn't think anything would cure the sandpaper cheeks I had every time I went outside. But I was surprised! This product is excellent for dry skin, and I even use it as a night cream because I can't stand heavy creams on my face at night. In just two days, my skin returned, never to fell like 40 grade sandpaper again!

Affordable & safe moisturizer...

Posted by Reviewer1934447 on Feb 04, 2012

This moisturizer is chemical free which I love and hydrates my skin without clogging my pores!

The ONLY moisturizer that works for me

Posted by Reviewer1938788 on May 05, 2012

I have super sensitive skin due to several medical issues, and this seems to work for me very well. It does not leave residue like other facial creams can do and yet it protects the skin. Very light and not greasy, just about right. Like the fact that it's fragrance free, and the odor disappears very quickly after application.

perfect moisturizer, perfect prize!

Posted by Johanna on Feb 24, 2011

The jar is big, so i dont have to be re-ordering too often, the price is cheap for such a good product with no harsh cemicals.My skin is pretty sensitive, and this is one of the few moisturizers that wont irritate it.Thank you!