Redness!!!

Posted by Reviewer1028600 on Apr 12, 2012

Didn't like this product at all. It's not greasy, it doesn't smell at all, but neither it moisturizes or anything else. After putting it on my face, my skin started going red, and burning, and I hurried up and washed it off my face. Don't know which ingredient may cause this reaction, and maybe it depends on the skin type. My skin is rather sensitive, and maybe it works great with oily skins, as it matifies the skin. Well, personally not satisfied at all, wishing this product was more specific with skin type range.

From Spain

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Apr 12, 2012

Buena crema para pieles jóvenes y sin problemas. La relación calidad precio es buena.

cool

Posted by Reviewer2194235 on Apr 08, 2012

cool

Not So Good As i expected!

Posted by Reviewer1347013 on Apr 05, 2012

Actually this facial cream has nice texture but when i applied it on my skin it felt like tighten everything and everywhere!didnt like dat!not moisturised that super good and face felt drying and non pleasant feeling on my face !

natalia

Posted by Reviewer1245220 on Apr 02, 2012

it is not rather well absorbed in skin, there is a feeling of a film.

그닥..

Posted by Reviewer2800543 on Mar 28, 2012

질감은 녹은 생크림 같아요 부드럽긴 한데... 냄새가 영~ 계피냄새 같기도 하고 침냄새 같기도 하고 약간 꾸리꾸리해요 화장을 해도 계속 올라오는 냄새 촉촉하긴 한데 바르고 싶지 않아요ㅠㅠ

Irritates my skin.

Posted by Reviewer1962945 on Mar 24, 2012

I coulnd'n use it on face - it irritates my skin (first time in my life I tried a cream, which "burnt" my skin). But I successfully use it on my legs.

dry skin..

Posted by Reviewer2942231 on Mar 23, 2012

Its not bad but i have VERY dry skin so it doesn't give me the total relief i need. Definitely one of the better moisturizers ive used however. And i love the natural ingredients!

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer3011298 on Feb 27, 2012

From Ukraine. I like this moisturizer a lot! My skin is rather dry (cheeks, nose, forehead), especially in winter, so I needed something to soften my skin leaving no oily traces. This cream is exactly what I wanted: it's soft, light, absorbes quickly and does its primary job pretty well, cause my skin becomes very smooth and silky after applying a little amount of this great moisturizer. 120 ml is more than enough, so I guess I will be using this one for a very long time. Definitely wanna buy it again after I'm done with the first jar.

Desert essence