Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Feb 19, 2012

Posted by Reviewer1104771 on Feb 21, 2012

Great Moisurizer!

Great natural moisturizer

Posted by MentaPiperita on Apr 17, 2012

It has an odd smell, but the result is fantastic. It leaves my skin really soft and moisturized. And it will last a long time if you only use it on your face, the pot is very big. I recommend it.

Weightless

Posted by Reviewer2200115 on Apr 17, 2012

This product is very light and moisturizes beautifully. Great for humid weather- it doesn't make me sweat and even helps reduce oily look on face. Cheaper than pharmacy/cosmetic brands. I am definitely not going to use any other moisturizer but this one!

Great Cream!

Posted by Reviewer2228065 on May 03, 2012

Highly recommend!

The ONLY moisturizer that works for me

Posted by Reviewer1938788 on May 05, 2012

I have super sensitive skin due to several medical issues, and this seems to work for me very well. It does not leave residue like other facial creams can do and yet it protects the skin. Very light and not greasy, just about right. Like the fact that it's fragrance free, and the odor disappears very quickly after application.

Great Face Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2447300 on Feb 02, 2008

This face moisturizer is great to be used after cleansing one's face. It helps keeps your face moisturized throughout the day. I would recommend using this product twice daily.

my favourite moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Oct 21, 2007

I have really difficult to please sensitive skin, and this is the only moisturizer that I can use daily that doesn't upset it. I love the all natural ingredients, and that it makes a great base for makeup as well as keeping my skin matte, but totally hydrated at the same time.

works great

Posted by Reviewer2239723 on Feb 01, 2009

good moisturizer, light smooth and hydrating

Moisturizer