my favourite moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Oct 21, 2007

I have really difficult to please sensitive skin, and this is the only moisturizer that I can use daily that doesn't upset it. I love the all natural ingredients, and that it makes a great base for makeup as well as keeping my skin matte, but totally hydrated at the same time.

Light but not greasy/oily

Posted by Reviewer3094906 on Mar 11, 2011

A good basic face cream, ive struggled to find a decent one which i can just use for my face, either ones ive had in the past are to oily or just feel awful. This really works well, good thing is if you want it to be even silky, add abit of jojoba oil to it. works even better.

De las mejores cremas faciales

Posted by paulita85 on Jun 05, 2013

Mucho tiempo quise comprar esta crema por los ingredientes y el precio, pero me detenía ya que leí muchos reviews, que decían que la crema picaba y causaba irritación, cosa que es totalmente mentira ya que mi piel es sensible y mixta y me ha ido de maravilla es genial incluso es mejor que algunas marcas mundialmente reconocidas, estoy muy contenta de haberla adquirido, simplemente excelente!!!!!

Awesome moisturizer

Posted by 5126796372824369340 on May 20, 2015

I bought it 4 months ago and I love it! At first my skin were red after it, but now i love it. My boyfriend uses it and he loves it as well. Es una hidratante genial! La compre hace 4 meses y me encanta. Al pprincipio me enrojecía la piel, pero ya se acostumbró y es mi hidratante favorita. Mi novio tambien la usa y le encanta. Vamos a reponerla ya porque se nos está acabando =)

best moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3232059 on Jan 06, 2011

I have used many moisturizers-some branded, some from pharmacies and this is the moisturizer I love. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't cause any redness. It provides adequate moisture and feels good against the skin. Iherb offers it at a great price too.

Does a great job.

Posted by 5329439388740638574 on Aug 19, 2016

Does a great job.

Good product for a good price

Posted by Reviewer3255251 on Mar 22, 2013

This cream has practically no smell, absorbs quickly, no shine, very neutral presence. I love it.

My favourite!!!

Posted by Reviewer3161742 on Aug 22, 2011

My skin is mixed, but this is the best face-cream I have ever used. Light texture, moisturizing, and no greasy after application.

Great value, great product

Posted by Reviewer3215810 on Mar 22, 2010

I really like the feeling of this cream. It's not too heavy, not too light. The scent is very light, too. My skin stays soft for hours after using it.

soft cream.