Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1402673 on May 12, 2010

Good!

Excellent in every way.

Posted by Reviewer2149398 on May 25, 2010

This face lotion is all veagen so no animal or petroleum by products or chemicals. the texture, light almost no scent, and creamy application is why this is my favorite face pleasure. my very sensitive skin has not had any reactions. my friend who i recommened it to loves it too. i never have fear of using this product and even found it sooths my skin irritations from other sources. i have used 2x daily for 3 yrs. the ease of use and minimal packaging are also a plus. i can't stop talking about it. my skin looks younger and feels great.

What a moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2617490 on Jun 16, 2010

I really feel I've got a good deal with this cream. Soaks in well, keeps the skin soft. Ocessionally, when my skin feels extra-dry, I put on a second application and it is all that I need. Great product, great price.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2459277 on Aug 31, 2010

I will definately buy this again. It actually moisturizes, and does not leave a trace of fat on top of my skin, does not absorb so fast that I need to put on more right away, and it has a mattening effect. Love it!

Great value, great product

Posted by Reviewer3215810 on Mar 22, 2010

I really like the feeling of this cream. It's not too heavy, not too light. The scent is very light, too. My skin stays soft for hours after using it.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2816556 on Aug 17, 2009

This moisturizer absorbs great doesn't leave my face greasy. Works great and is affordable.A little goes a long ways. Will order again

love it

Posted by Reviewer2920425 on Mar 05, 2010

put it on after jojoba oil or almond oil and it is great. very reasonable priced as well

My girlfriend loves it

Posted by Reviewer2175220 on Jan 28, 2010

Very nice non-fatty creme with a very nice scent

Review

Posted by Reviewer2458018 on Nov 03, 2009

This is very nice, in that it has the right amount of moisture, not too little and not too much!

Love It

Posted by Reviewer2133227 on Nov 04, 2009

This works everywhere you want your skin to feel fresh, smooth and soft.