Good product

Posted by Reviewer1889456 on Jun 21, 2009

It can be use in hand!It's more good than use on face.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1904337 on Oct 24, 2008

this is super light and easily absorbed but i have to use it longer to see the results. for now, no breakouts:)

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1904615 on Aug 30, 2011

Works great especially for the price.

Like it so far.

Posted by Reviewer1905780 on May 12, 2011

I like it so far. Just a good moisturizer that doesnt have junk in it that shouldnt be there. Just what I was looking for...and a great price!

Buena hidratante facial

Posted by KELLAS on Oct 07, 2014

El envase es enorme y muy económico. Me gusta que no tenga perfume y sea suave e hidrate como yo necesito. Seguiré comprándola ...

It is a good cream|

Posted by Reviewer2364573 on Jan 09, 2012

It feels very good on my skin, and maks it feel soft. At first it feels kind of wird and stiff, but after a while it feels good!

desert essence daily essential moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2197683 on Feb 19, 2011

I really loved this product,it's so light,it sinks into your skin quickly and make your skin feel better and relaxed

HG for me

Posted by cecycamacho on Feb 10, 2014

I've sensitive skin. Most of the time I use french brands like Bioderma or La Roche Possay, but I wanted to try something diffrent and more natural. I chose this moisturizer since it has an excellent price. I'm surprised by other reviews since my skin hasn'r react to it. It feels light and a bit dry on the skin, but 10 minutes after the aplication my skin feels moisturized and glowing (but not in an oily way) I guess is going to be ideal for spring and autumn, since I prefere something more watery on summer, and more dense on winter. I only give four stars since I would like to have some SPF.

Desert Essence Face Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2242191 on Mar 06, 2009

I find the product very easy to apply. Not greasy and a little goes a long way

gentle moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Sep 19, 2008

It's a nice moisturizer. i use it together with vit E 25.000 creme because I have a very dry skin. This is a good creme to moisturize, but I think to keep your hand also a bit fatty, you have to use another creme to keep you hands/face fat during the day.