Muy agradable y fresca

Posted by 5165270136484851104 on May 07, 2015

Hidratante sencilla pero con gran sensación de frescor. El perfume es suave pero no es su punto fuerte.

Nothing special, but good for dry skin

Posted by 4718799482153576820 on Oct 05, 2015

I have dry skin and slather on moisturiser morning and night. This stuff doesn't mess with my makeup at all and keeps my face from drying out and getting all scaly throughout the day. There's nothing special about it though, I bet there are other products that would leave my skin feeling more hydrated and for longer, but until I find them I'm happy to keep using this.

HG for me

Posted by cecycamacho on Feb 10, 2014

I've sensitive skin. Most of the time I use french brands like Bioderma or La Roche Possay, but I wanted to try something diffrent and more natural. I chose this moisturizer since it has an excellent price. I'm surprised by other reviews since my skin hasn'r react to it. It feels light and a bit dry on the skin, but 10 minutes after the aplication my skin feels moisturized and glowing (but not in an oily way) I guess is going to be ideal for spring and autumn, since I prefere something more watery on summer, and more dense on winter. I only give four stars since I would like to have some SPF.

Hidratante suave

Posted by 5373354974940830431 on Dec 13, 2013

Es una buena hidratante, es algo densa pero se absorbe perfectamente en la piel, personalmente si tienes la cara muy seca no te la recomendaría. El bote el bastante grande, por le precio que tiene está muy bien, además no tiene apenas olor y eso me gusta mucho.

excellent

Posted by 5405036741641674630 on Nov 13, 2014

A very good daily moisturizer!! I use it every day and it leaves my skin soft and more pliable. Also i have oily skin, so it works perfectly for that! I totally recommend it!!! :)

Buena hidratante facial

Posted by KELLAS on Oct 07, 2014

El envase es enorme y muy económico. Me gusta que no tenga perfume y sea suave e hidrate como yo necesito. Seguiré comprándola ...

Génial !!

Posted by Kahaliah on Jun 19, 2013

J'aime beaucoup cette crème, très très légère, qui pénètre rapidement. Elle est suffisante pour la journée (j'ai la peau sèche) mais il arrive que quelques fois je doive appliquer une seconde couche. Sur moi, son effet hydratant dure très longtemps, je ne ressent pas le besoin d'en remettre pendant la journée.

unpleasant smell

Posted by Nataliya on Jul 24, 2012

It has unpleasant smell, but my skin feels good after applying it and suffer no allergic reaction as many of reviewers wrote here. Don't know whether I buy it again but will think it over.

Ok

Posted by DollyLo on Jun 05, 2012

Nothing special.

From Spain

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Apr 12, 2012

Buena crema para pieles jóvenes y sin problemas. La relación calidad precio es buena.