From Spain

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Apr 12, 2012

Buena crema para pieles jóvenes y sin problemas. La relación calidad precio es buena.

Good mosturizer

Posted by Juvi85 on Nov 04, 2012

Mosturizes very well oily and combination skins. Unfortunately there is a lot of aloe vera in it and some people with sensitive skin will have rash. However the reaction doesn't last very long (a few minutes).

Good moisturizing cream

Posted by 4705710909156389177 on Nov 07, 2012

A good cream, non-greasy cream which absorbs very well.

kremas veidui

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

nebrangus, kiekis didelis, lengvos konsistensijos, taciau netiko mano riebiai odai

So-so

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Oct 09, 2012

This is a very plain, unscented moisturizing cream. I have not found it to be either remarkably good nor bad, but since I would like my day cream to do more for my skin, I won't order this again. However, it really isn't bad for younger women's skin (I'd have been fine with it as a teen!), and it does make for a good hand cream which absorbs quickly and has no scent, so I keep the remainder of the jar in the kitchen to use after washing up.

Made my skin feel dry

Posted by marinanorway on Oct 21, 2012

Will not repurchase.

Just O.K., nothing exceptional.

Posted by 4615601395120922691 on Feb 15, 2013

I find that this moisturizer did not moisturize my face enough; especially, during the winter. So, I believe it is me not you (the product, haha). I think I need a thicker cream. I also do not like the smell. Nevertheless, it did not irritate my face and my mom likes it.

Ok, but not for me...

Posted by Reviewer2912539 on Feb 24, 2013

This moisturizer is ok, but not right for my skin. I usually can use almoust anything, but there's something in this that make my skin red and kind of itchy... But my man has sensitive skin and he doesen't seem to react, so I gave it to him ;)

This moisturizer is ok, but not great

Posted by Reviewer2082515 on May 28, 2012

I ordered this after being happy several other Desert Essence products. I like the fact that it isn't heavily scented, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. However, after using it I did start to break out. I've started mixing it with lavender and tea tree oil, and it works better.

Pretty mediocre

Posted by 5716032550043378046 on Apr 25, 2013

I have dry skin. It make my skin smooth, but it also made my skin look oily and shiny...even when I used very little amount at a time. So that left me a bit confused.