Génial !!

Posted by Kahaliah on Jun 19, 2013

J'aime beaucoup cette crème, très très légère, qui pénètre rapidement. Elle est suffisante pour la journée (j'ai la peau sèche) mais il arrive que quelques fois je doive appliquer une seconde couche. Sur moi, son effet hydratant dure très longtemps, je ne ressent pas le besoin d'en remettre pendant la journée.

unpleasant smell

Posted by Nataliya on Jul 24, 2012

It has unpleasant smell, but my skin feels good after applying it and suffer no allergic reaction as many of reviewers wrote here. Don't know whether I buy it again but will think it over.

Ok

Posted by DollyLo on Jun 05, 2012

Nothing special.

From Spain

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Apr 12, 2012

Buena crema para pieles jóvenes y sin problemas. La relación calidad precio es buena.

Good mosturizer

Posted by Juvi85 on Nov 04, 2012

Mosturizes very well oily and combination skins. Unfortunately there is a lot of aloe vera in it and some people with sensitive skin will have rash. However the reaction doesn't last very long (a few minutes).

Good moisturizing cream

Posted by 4705710909156389177 on Nov 07, 2012

A good cream, non-greasy cream which absorbs very well.

kremas veidui

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

nebrangus, kiekis didelis, lengvos konsistensijos, taciau netiko mano riebiai odai

So-so

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Oct 09, 2012

This is a very plain, unscented moisturizing cream. I have not found it to be either remarkably good nor bad, but since I would like my day cream to do more for my skin, I won't order this again. However, it really isn't bad for younger women's skin (I'd have been fine with it as a teen!), and it does make for a good hand cream which absorbs quickly and has no scent, so I keep the remainder of the jar in the kitchen to use after washing up.

Made my skin feel dry

Posted by marinanorway on Oct 21, 2012

Will not repurchase.

Just O.K., nothing exceptional.

Posted by 4615601395120922691 on Feb 15, 2013

I find that this moisturizer did not moisturize my face enough; especially, during the winter. So, I believe it is me not you (the product, haha). I think I need a thicker cream. I also do not like the smell. Nevertheless, it did not irritate my face and my mom likes it.