grande contenance

Posted by 4739142705408885590 on Jan 05, 2013

pour le prix il est très avantageux par contre, ma peau mature ne le trouve pas assez hydratant

First Aid Kit in a Jar

Posted by 4748863267356848492 on Jan 08, 2013

After suffering over the last winter months with chapped facial skin, I "threw in the towel" and decided to try something new. I didn't think anything would cure the sandpaper cheeks I had every time I went outside. But I was surprised! This product is excellent for dry skin, and I even use it as a night cream because I can't stand heavy creams on my face at night. In just two days, my skin returned, never to fell like 40 grade sandpaper again!

cool

Posted by Reviewer2194235 on Apr 08, 2012

cool

Great Daytime Moisturizer

Posted by redheadboxermomma on Jun 13, 2012

Keeps skin moist, but not oily. Absorbs quickly - no greasy feeling.

Desert Essence, Daily Essential Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Jul 07, 2012

Excellent, very happy.

Great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1635274 on Jul 17, 2012

This moisturizer is so inexpensive.It works great,sinks right in,not greasy and is the best I've found for under makeup.

VERY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2502809 on Jun 27, 2012

VERY GOOD

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2944668 on Sep 10, 2013

I see some had problems with this cream and gets a reaction. I have done that before with Jasons Aloe Vera cream, the one was to stroong. But this works fine with me. One morning i got a little red, but it dissapeared, and i think it makes the skin really working with blood cirulation. This leaves my skin incredible smooth and it does not irritate my skin, its very moisteruizing. I have a combination skin condition, but my skin gets clearer and clearer. The smell is also nice, not to overwhelming but good. I will be more of this cream now :)

Desert Essence Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1099225 on Aug 19, 2013

A really good moisturizer even for my acne-prone oily skin. It absorbs quickly and leaves no sticky feeling in my face. And it goes well under my mineral foundation. Will re-buy! Hmmm, after using it for another couple of weeks, I decided to give this one away since it didn't moisturize my face well enough anymore... Will not rebuy.

De las mejores cremas faciales

Posted by paulita85 on Jun 05, 2013

Mucho tiempo quise comprar esta crema por los ingredientes y el precio, pero me detenía ya que leí muchos reviews, que decían que la crema picaba y causaba irritación, cosa que es totalmente mentira ya que mi piel es sensible y mixta y me ha ido de maravilla es genial incluso es mejor que algunas marcas mundialmente reconocidas, estoy muy contenta de haberla adquirido, simplemente excelente!!!!!