New To iHerb?

Desert Essence, Daily Essential Moisturizer, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Not good

Posted by Reviewer2344267 on Feb 16, 2012

This moisturizer does not moisturize... I added some more jojoba-oil to it, but it is still not OK. I would definitely not recommend it to someone with dry, normal or combination skin.

Okay, not great

Posted by Reviewer2548516 on Feb 17, 2012

This is an okay moisturizer but I found it too waxy and heavy on my face. I might use it on my body instead.

I didnt like it

Posted by Reviewer1463558 on Jan 19, 2012

My skin dont reacts good at this cream. I used it 2 times on my face and I saw after applying the cream that my skin became red, it was like an iritation

meh

Posted by Reviewer1139592 on Mar 07, 2010

I didn't find this to moisturize all that well and it left my face feeling sticky. Also, I'm not so much a fan of products packaged in tubs. I worry about contamination (though I do wash my hands thoroughly before using). Won't purchase again and thankfully I am only out a few bucks.

greasy and burns

Posted by Reviewer1954306 on Dec 19, 2010

I have used the same brand's facial cleanser for a few months before trying this out. I found the facial cleanser to be somewhat effective. But this was just awful. It burns and is very greasy. My wife, who liked the facial cleanser as well, also found this product unhelpful. It creates a burning sensation on dry skin and makes it itch a lot. It also didn't decrease (actually increased) acne after using it for a week.