good but thick tape

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Mar 07, 2012

I like the taste and effectiveness, but it is definitely thick so hard to get in between tight spaces

Good

Posted by Reviewer1073146 on May 12, 2012

works well

ecological, cheap

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

same as desert essence floss but thicker. It's not as useful as the floss, but I find use for this sometimes 'cause one of my backteeth gaps is huge.

Good

Posted by username161 on Jun 29, 2012

A bit thicker than I'd like, but strong and good flavour. And cheap.

Not great

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 21, 2012

Unfortunately this dental tape is not strong enough for my teeth (which have very small gaps in between) and it either breaks or gets stuck in my teeth. So, if you also have very small gaps, I'd recommend using something else.

Desert Essence Dental Tape Tea tree Oil Waxed

Posted by 5640477486799832438 on Nov 16, 2012

Is great for those who have larger gaps between their teeth as is quite thick.

Not bad, but too thick

Posted by 4828304636744862255 on Aug 18, 2014

Ok, but too thick for me. Would not recommend if the space between your teeth is not that huge

Not the best choice for me

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Dec 28, 2015

Positive points: it provides a nice freshness and the natural tea tree oil has antiseptic properties. Negative points: this dental tape is too thick for me, is thicker than floss and I don’t have wide spaces between teeth…so I should have bought dental floss. Puntos positivos: proporciona un frescor agradable y el aceite de árbol de té tiene propiedades antisépticas. Puntos negativos: es demasiado grueso para mí, es más grueso que el hilo dental y yo tengo los dientes muy juntos, sin grandes espacios…por lo que debería haber comprado hilo dental.

OK

Posted by 5274324595932253201 on Jul 08, 2016

This is the best floss I've ever used! Thick enough to do a great job cleaning out all the gunk, but flat enough to fit between any teeth. Very pleasant subtle fresh scent. Will be buying again! UPDATE: CHANGING MY REVIEW My second batch seemed like a totally different product; extremely thin, and almost no tea tree scent that I liked so much. It's not different from any other brand anymore, I don't see the need to buy it.

A bit thick

Posted by 5246260922289293359 on Oct 22, 2016

It's like a thick string but works effectively. Definintely doesn't break.