good but thick tape

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Mar 07, 2012

I like the taste and effectiveness, but it is definitely thick so hard to get in between tight spaces

Good

Posted by Reviewer1073146 on May 12, 2012

works well

ecological, cheap

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

same as desert essence floss but thicker. It's not as useful as the floss, but I find use for this sometimes 'cause one of my backteeth gaps is huge.

Good

Posted by username161 on Jun 29, 2012

A bit thicker than I'd like, but strong and good flavour. And cheap.

Not great

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 21, 2012

Unfortunately this dental tape is not strong enough for my teeth (which have very small gaps in between) and it either breaks or gets stuck in my teeth. So, if you also have very small gaps, I'd recommend using something else.

Desert Essence Dental Tape Tea tree Oil Waxed

Posted by 5640477486799832438 on Nov 16, 2012

Is great for those who have larger gaps between their teeth as is quite thick.

Not bad, but too thick

Posted by 4828304636744862255 on Aug 18, 2014

Ok, but too thick for me. Would not recommend if the space between your teeth is not that huge

Not the best choice for me

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Dec 28, 2015

Positive points: it provides a nice freshness and the natural tea tree oil has antiseptic properties. Negative points: this dental tape is too thick for me, is thicker than floss and I don’t have wide spaces between teeth…so I should have bought dental floss. Puntos positivos: proporciona un frescor agradable y el aceite de árbol de té tiene propiedades antisépticas. Puntos negativos: es demasiado grueso para mí, es más grueso que el hilo dental y yo tengo los dientes muy juntos, sin grandes espacios…por lo que debería haber comprado hilo dental.

Great floss but not for me...

Posted by Reviewer2583421 on May 17, 2010

I think this floss is great and has a good flavor...feels especially clean with the tea tree oil. The problem is that my bottom teeth are a bit crowded and I cannot get this floss in between my teeth without getting it stuck. Then as I am pulling it out it starts to fray and is just a hassle. If you have great teeth with no crowding I think this floss would be great for you.

Nothing special about this...

Posted by Reviewer2621477 on Jul 21, 2010

Floss is floss, I ordered this because it was easy to come by since I order a lot of other things with iherb.