This stuff rocks

Posted by Reviewer2228465 on Aug 18, 2008

I have used tea tree oil to treat cuts and fungal infections of the skin, with great effect. The "eco harvest" version is more expensive, but this is because it is responsibly harvested. Apparently the wild sources of tea tree oil are under pressure in Australia because of the burgeoning industry for the oil, which is included in many products around the world now (shampoos, toothpaste etc). So it's worth paying a little extra not to be helping to kill off this wonderful natural resource.

Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Sprinkles on Jan 31, 2009

This is THE brand to purchase for tea tree oil. I have been using it for years as an antiseptic for occasional skin problems, and it is an excellent quality brand. If using on the face, use caution and first dilute half-and-half with either water or some other type of oil, as it is very strong full-strength. Tea tree oil can also be used in housecleaning mixtures because of its antiseptic and mold-killing ability.

Great antiseptic

Posted by katmakiah on Jul 22, 2011

we use this on warts and fungus, athlete's foot, for toothpaste on occasion, and to clear the air. Put some on cotton behind the toenail to get rid of fungus, it will take a few months, but keep treating it twice daily.

Desert Essence

Posted by Reviewer1728708 on Sep 17, 2010

This is a great product to have in the home and when traveling: dab on bug bites, a few drops in aroma therapy to clear congestion.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3086430 on Mar 08, 2010

I use this on everything that shouldn't be there. It has worked wonders on psoriasis flares and is part of my daily routine.

Tea Tree Oil is essential for your first aid kit

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Nov 16, 2008

I love using tea tree oil. Just used it behind my ears to clear up some psoriasis. I keep it around to use on my horse for small spots of rain-rot or bug bites. And I love the way it smells. If you want to steer clear of mainstream antibiotic ointments, and you should want to steer clear of them, try Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil. And, I should mention that there is no other place on the internet that offers such good prices and service as iHerb.com. You can't go wrong buying from them. I should know, I'm a happy long time customer.

intense

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012

one of the great natural antiseptics and i reach for it over things like neosporin or rubbing alcohol. i dump this in my mouthwash, homemade shampoos, soaps, a fresh wound or cut and facial astringent. always leaves a prominent effect in whatever use i apply it to. the eco harvest aspect was the reason i bought this over a standard/generic bottle of tea tree oil

Great price

Posted by bganschow on Nov 08, 2007

Put this on your floss and your gums and teeth will love you for it!

Great tea tree oil

Posted by Reviewer1938963 on Jan 19, 2012

Have used this for years - a must for the first aid kit.

Love this!

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Aug 01, 2013

I decided to buy this tea tree oil in particular due to some great reviews I read in blogs, and wow, they were right: it's great! I use it diluted in water on breakouts and mosquito bites, and it has helped a lot. I have also used it on cat scratches and on a cut on my finger, and they have healed quicker and better than with betadine. I'm amazed to see that even the scar looks healthier and more diffused. What a discovery :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »