Good Surprise

Posted by 4693455285003537819 on Jun 09, 2015

It took a long time to arrive, more tham 6 months but I got very happy with the product, it seems to be greasy but the skin absorbs well. Gives tho sensation of soft and protected skin.

Wonderful for dry and sensitive skin!

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Apr 10, 2015

I bought this for my mother (80+) who has developed a really dry and sensitive skin and it was wonderful for her! She even asked me to order another one in advance. Perfect choice!

PERFECTA

Posted by 5645459589229789361 on May 07, 2014

Yo tengo la piel con bastantes zonas rojas y me las calma bastante bien, no desaparecen del todo pero durante el día tengo la piel mas uniforme. Volveré a repetir.

hidrata la piel seca

Posted by 5129353622420505649 on Oct 17, 2013

No produce grasa en la piel a pesar de ser una crema untuosa. No me ha dado problemas de granos, ni de sequedad ni de nada. Su fórmula vegana esta totalmente recomendada. . Tenéis la piel normal o seca es vuestra crema

good product

Posted by 5075669291365724378 on Sep 28, 2013

excellent cream

Love it..

Posted by 5114476162126534595 on Aug 06, 2013

This is the first cream my skin has been able to handle; it usually gets greasy or irritated. I love this cream and will keep buying it:)

This is lovely

Posted by 5437175379403035105 on Jul 09, 2013

Great company, cruelty free. Even though this is for dry skin, it is not loaded with oil. I like it.

Perfect product for dry skin

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 13, 2013

Bought this for my mom, she has dry skin and was looking for a natural scent-less product. She is VERY pleased with this cream as it does not cause any irritation, has no scent and consists on natural ingredients. I recommend it very much, please the price is great as well.

good natural product

Posted by Reviewer2353420 on Nov 25, 2012

It was very difficult to find a natural sunscreen for my face - I used Mineral Fusion SPF40 before and liked everything besides some ingredients and titanium dioxide. I found Desert Essence and am satisfied. The Desert Essence day SPF15 cream goes smooth on my sensitive skin, does not leave any white residue or oiliness. I like it a lot, I wish they came out with a stronger SPF though.

TGIBack!

Posted by Reviewer3080549 on Sep 06, 2012

This was out of stock for a long time, and I tried without success to find a suitable replacement.Provides great moisturizing without causing any breakouts on my combo skin, and has natural sunscreen and only healthy ingredients. A little goes a long way, even after swimming dries my face out. The price is so reasonable compared to other creams without phthalates/parabens. Please don't run out again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »