nourishing indeed

Posted by Reviewer1559857 on Jan 16, 2011

Thick in consistency and seemed sticky when tested on the back on my hand. Good thing I tried it on my face as it sinks in nicely and keeps skin soft all day without being sticky or greasy at all. Has not clogged pores so far and does not irritate my insanely sensitive skin at all.

Best Face Cream I've ever tried!

Posted by Reviewer2536199 on Sep 21, 2010

I have extremely sensitive, rosacea-prone skin, and this cream has got to be the most gentle and helpful cream I've ever tried (and I've tried many). It's completely fragrance-free, and has a natural zince sunscreen too. I use it every couple days, after cleansing, and I love it! I highly recommend it.

Nice cream

Posted by Reviewer2110166 on Apr 11, 2011

I really like this product for dry skin. It might seem a bit heavy when you first put it on, but it absorbs right away and does not leave a greasy feeling.

good natural product

Posted by Reviewer2353420 on Nov 25, 2012

It was very difficult to find a natural sunscreen for my face - I used Mineral Fusion SPF40 before and liked everything besides some ingredients and titanium dioxide. I found Desert Essence and am satisfied. The Desert Essence day SPF15 cream goes smooth on my sensitive skin, does not leave any white residue or oiliness. I like it a lot, I wish they came out with a stronger SPF though.

Posted by Reviewer1986436 on May 15, 2011

If you MUST use a moisturizer with sunscreen, this is a good one.

Very good cream

Posted by Reviewer1823726 on Nov 14, 2010

Excellent cream for dry and sensitive skin of my daughter

desert essence

Posted by Reviewer2778944 on Jan 20, 2011

nice day cream. my skin usually gets quite dry in the winter months, but since i've been using this cream, i haven't had any dry spots at all. it goes on a bit thick, but it really does feel 'nourishing'.

Perfect mach

Posted by Reviewer1701371 on Feb 18, 2012

My favorite day cream, really works with my combination skin. Have been using this for 9 months now and most of the time it's just perfect (moisturizing enough even during the harsh winter!) but felt little too thick in the summer heat, which is a shame as it has sunscreen. Cream is really thick but not greasy, and absorbs right away.

Desert Essence Gentle Nourishing Day Cream SPF 15 Dry & Sensitive skin Fragrance Free day lotion

Posted by Reviewer1295434 on Dec 28, 2011

LOVE THIS STUFF!! I have to have fragrance free stuff. I just can't do all the smelly face products. They drive my eyes and sinuses nuts. This DOES have a light smell to it, but I can't say I notice it when it's on me. It's very creamy, not lotiony, which I love. I use it in conjunction with Abra Therapeutics Calendula Phytoserum, which helps it go on deliciously silky. By itself it goes on good too, and soaks in and does not leave a white or blueish tint behind like some spfs do. It leaves no residue behind. The spf being just zinc oxide is nice, so thers's no spf smell or irritation. No burning at all, no nothing, it's great. I just ordered the night cream and can't wait.

TGIBack!

Posted by Reviewer3080549 on Sep 06, 2012

This was out of stock for a long time, and I tried without success to find a suitable replacement.Provides great moisturizing without causing any breakouts on my combo skin, and has natural sunscreen and only healthy ingredients. A little goes a long way, even after swimming dries my face out. The price is so reasonable compared to other creams without phthalates/parabens. Please don't run out again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »