Desert Essence, Gentle Nourishing Day Cream, SPF 15, Dry & Sensitive Skin, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Nice cream

Posted by Reviewer2110166 From West Virginia on Apr 11, 2011

I really like this product for dry skin. It might seem a bit heavy when you first put it on, but it absorbs right away and does not leave a greasy feeling.

good natural product

Posted by Reviewer2353420 on Nov 25, 2012

It was very difficult to find a natural sunscreen for my face - I used Mineral Fusion SPF40 before and liked everything besides some ingredients and titanium dioxide. I found Desert Essence and am satisfied. The Desert Essence day SPF15 cream goes smooth on my sensitive skin, does not leave any white residue or oiliness. I like it a lot, I wish they came out with a stronger SPF though.

OK

Posted by Reviewer3236831 From Spain on Aug 07, 2011

The cream is quite thick, which is ok for dry skin. My skin is very reactive and sensitive, so I went through all the ingredients to make sure there's no potential irritants. This cream didn't cause any breakouts or irritations, and that's good news. I like the tube packaging, it's much more hygienic than jars. However, I found it too thick for hot summer months, so I'd rather leave it for fall/winter.

Heavy product that sits on your skin.

Posted by Reviewer2262549 From California on Sep 17, 2010

After experiencing Argan Oil for my hair, I wanted to try this. It's a great idea, but they didn't put the same care into making this moisturizer as they do in their other products. I am going back to Avalon's Vitamin C moisturizer because nothing else absorbs like it and leaves a silky finish.

Very good cream

Posted by Reviewer1823726 From Slovakia on Nov 14, 2010

Excellent cream for dry and sensitive skin of my daughter