TGIBack!

Posted by Reviewer3080549 on Sep 06, 2012

This was out of stock for a long time, and I tried without success to find a suitable replacement.Provides great moisturizing without causing any breakouts on my combo skin, and has natural sunscreen and only healthy ingredients. A little goes a long way, even after swimming dries my face out. The price is so reasonable compared to other creams without phthalates/parabens. Please don't run out again!

Very good cream

Posted by Reviewer1823726 on Nov 14, 2010

Excellent cream for dry and sensitive skin of my daughter

Posted by Reviewer1986436 on May 15, 2011

If you MUST use a moisturizer with sunscreen, this is a good one.

desert essence

Posted by Reviewer2778944 on Jan 20, 2011

nice day cream. my skin usually gets quite dry in the winter months, but since i've been using this cream, i haven't had any dry spots at all. it goes on a bit thick, but it really does feel 'nourishing'.

Desert Essence Gentle Nourishing Day Cream SPF 15 Dry & Sensitive skin Fragrance Free day lotion

Posted by Reviewer1295434 on Dec 28, 2011

LOVE THIS STUFF!! I have to have fragrance free stuff. I just can't do all the smelly face products. They drive my eyes and sinuses nuts. This DOES have a light smell to it, but I can't say I notice it when it's on me. It's very creamy, not lotiony, which I love. I use it in conjunction with Abra Therapeutics Calendula Phytoserum, which helps it go on deliciously silky. By itself it goes on good too, and soaks in and does not leave a white or blueish tint behind like some spfs do. It leaves no residue behind. The spf being just zinc oxide is nice, so thers's no spf smell or irritation. No burning at all, no nothing, it's great. I just ordered the night cream and can't wait.

Perfect mach

Posted by Reviewer1701371 on Feb 18, 2012

My favorite day cream, really works with my combination skin. Have been using this for 9 months now and most of the time it's just perfect (moisturizing enough even during the harsh winter!) but felt little too thick in the summer heat, which is a shame as it has sunscreen. Cream is really thick but not greasy, and absorbs right away.

Nice!

Posted by carrie on May 07, 2012

I chose this sunscreen because the active ingredient is zinc which provides broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) protetion. It is also a safer, more natural choice when it comes to sunscreen. Very nourishing, but just a tad bit thick for the Texas heat. Doesn't leave a white residue.

Good

Posted by HeidiT on Feb 14, 2011

I found this to be very thick and a little difficult to put on evenly, but it works very well.

Skin gets it's second breath

Posted by Reviewer1534785 on Mar 10, 2011

I've been searching for the cream without rude ingredients that will not harm my sensetive and oily skin.But hopefully I've found it. After I first applied this cream on my face I felt that my skin has got it's second breath.And on the whole this cream might seem rather oily, but after a while, it feels perfect. I'm happy with this product.

Great natural SPF facial cream for sensitive skin

Posted by marylee on Aug 29, 2014

I have perioral dermatitis which causes red bumps and a flaky rash around my nose and mouth. This cream does not aggravate the condition but does just what it's supposed to. It moisturizes and provides sun screen. I use it once a day in the morning after using my gently cleanser. It's a thick formula, which can be expected with the high ratio of vegetable oils and fats and sunscreen. I have to wait a little longer than usual to apply my mineral makeup after using this but I'm very glad to have found a product that will keep my skin soft and protect from UV rays. The scent is very neutral and hardly noticable.