Desert Essence, Gentle Nourishing Day Cream, SPF 15, Dry & Sensitive Skin, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Auful

Posted by Reviewer2871080 on Nov 04, 2011

I wrote good things about this cream at first, but after I tried Aubrey's vegecol line, I had to update! This product is horrible, it's so heavy and sticky, completely ineffective as a daily moisturizer.

good natural product

Posted by Reviewer2353420 on Nov 25, 2012

It was very difficult to find a natural sunscreen for my face - I used Mineral Fusion SPF40 before and liked everything besides some ingredients and titanium dioxide. I found Desert Essence and am satisfied. The Desert Essence day SPF15 cream goes smooth on my sensitive skin, does not leave any white residue or oiliness. I like it a lot, I wish they came out with a stronger SPF though.

OK

Posted by Reviewer3236831 on Aug 07, 2011

The cream is quite thick, which is ok for dry skin. My skin is very reactive and sensitive, so I went through all the ingredients to make sure there's no potential irritants. This cream didn't cause any breakouts or irritations, and that's good news. I like the tube packaging, it's much more hygienic than jars. However, I found it too thick for hot summer months, so I'd rather leave it for fall/winter.

Heavy product that sits on your skin.

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Sep 17, 2010

After experiencing Argan Oil for my hair, I wanted to try this. It's a great idea, but they didn't put the same care into making this moisturizer as they do in their other products. I am going back to Avalon's Vitamin C moisturizer because nothing else absorbs like it and leaves a silky finish.

DO NOT BUY IF YOUR SKIN IS VERY DRY OR SENSETIVE!!!!!

Posted by 5367249411111495928 on Mar 13, 2014

I would NOT recommend this product! Way to greasy, and does not absorb well. My sin gets dried after a few hours after using this. DO NOT avoid the 1 star rating like i did!! If your know that your skin is dry and sensitive. find another moisturizer