hidrata la piel seca

Posted by 5129353622420505649 on Oct 17, 2013

No produce grasa en la piel a pesar de ser una crema untuosa. No me ha dado problemas de granos, ni de sequedad ni de nada. Su fórmula vegana esta totalmente recomendada. . Tenéis la piel normal o seca es vuestra crema

Gentle Nourishing Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer2247588 on Oct 18, 2011

I like this a lot. Very good for my sensitive skin.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1403332 on May 20, 2012

Good nourishing and moisturising. No any smell. White colour (I think it's because of SPF), but it is good on the skin. Not useless.

Good Cream

Posted by Reviewer2751168 on Feb 01, 2012

I like this cream, it is creamy and doesn't have a watery consistency like so many moisturizers. Great for dry skin and has the spf too, I will order it again when I run out.

Nice Every Day Moisturizer without the harmful chemicals!

Posted by guerillamedicine on Apr 26, 2012

I love this stuff. It is my second tube. I got this because being so fair of skin, it is important to protect myself from the sun. I use this almost everyday, alone as a daytime moisturizer, underneath makeup, or underneath makeup primer if I'm using mineral makeup. I have very dry skin, and this helps, though I use other moisturizing products as well. If your skin is not very dry, this alone would be fine I think. It doesn't really smell like anything and doesn't irritate.

nourishing cream

Posted by Reviewer2427139 on Mar 27, 2012

flauless

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1114722 on Jun 23, 2011

Easy to put on and I like that it doesn't have any smells to it. Moisturizing but not greasy. My only complaint is that it doesn't come in a bigger size...

Very satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer2722151 on Jul 26, 2011

Great product!

Great for sensitive skin, and under make up

Posted by Siljel on Dec 28, 2011

I wear this every day. I love that it's free from parabens and other nastiness, as well as cruelty free. But not just that, it's great under makeup, has SPF 15, dries quickly into my skin and doesn't feel heavy. Long lasting.

Good cream

Posted by Reviewer3091173 on Apr 02, 2012

It's a good cream. A little white until it soak.