Desert Essence, Gentle Nourishing Day Cream, SPF 15, Dry & Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, 2 fl

Posted by Reviewer1373191-RandiAa on Mar 27, 2012

OK product

nourishing cream

Posted by Reviewer2427139 on Mar 27, 2012

flauless

Perfect mach

Posted by Reviewer1701371 on Feb 18, 2012

My favorite day cream, really works with my combination skin. Have been using this for 9 months now and most of the time it's just perfect (moisturizing enough even during the harsh winter!) but felt little too thick in the summer heat, which is a shame as it has sunscreen. Cream is really thick but not greasy, and absorbs right away.

Good Cream

Posted by Reviewer2751168 on Feb 01, 2012

I like this cream, it is creamy and doesn't have a watery consistency like so many moisturizers. Great for dry skin and has the spf too, I will order it again when I run out.

Wasn't good for me...

Posted by Reviewer1878357 on Jan 07, 2012

Too oily, I was all water with it in the winter

Desert Essence Gentle Nourishing Day Cream SPF 15 Dry & Sensitive skin Fragrance Free day lotion

Posted by Reviewer1295434 on Dec 28, 2011

LOVE THIS STUFF!! I have to have fragrance free stuff. I just can't do all the smelly face products. They drive my eyes and sinuses nuts. This DOES have a light smell to it, but I can't say I notice it when it's on me. It's very creamy, not lotiony, which I love. I use it in conjunction with Abra Therapeutics Calendula Phytoserum, which helps it go on deliciously silky. By itself it goes on good too, and soaks in and does not leave a white or blueish tint behind like some spfs do. It leaves no residue behind. The spf being just zinc oxide is nice, so thers's no spf smell or irritation. No burning at all, no nothing, it's great. I just ordered the night cream and can't wait.

Great for sensitive skin, and under make up

Posted by Siljel on Dec 28, 2011

I wear this every day. I love that it's free from parabens and other nastiness, as well as cruelty free. But not just that, it's great under makeup, has SPF 15, dries quickly into my skin and doesn't feel heavy. Long lasting.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer3251208 on Nov 24, 2011

A little on the chalky side but once you evenly apply it is not noticeable and feels light.

Auful

Posted by Reviewer2871080 on Nov 04, 2011

I wrote good things about this cream at first, but after I tried Aubrey's vegecol line, I had to update! This product is horrible, it's so heavy and sticky, completely ineffective as a daily moisturizer.

Gentle Nourishing Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer2247588 on Oct 18, 2011

I like this a lot. Very good for my sensitive skin.