Rotting smell after a few months

Posted by Reviewer3244640 on Oct 29, 2012

After using this for a few months it has now turned bad - smells horrible and had to be thrown away.

bad product

Posted by Reviewer2577547 on Oct 27, 2012

I used it once and my face was burning, after washing with water, my face was red for couple of hours. it looked like my face was burned.

bad scrub

Posted by 5482742268952306031 on Jan 08, 2014

I d like to put "0" The worst scrub I had ever had. After one use I throw it away. Smell bad, scrubs bad. No sence of this product.

Not my thing

Posted by Reviewer3204611 on Sep 29, 2011

I didn't like this at all and threw it out before using it up. I think the grains are too small and I really don't like the smell. I'm going to stick to my Avalon Organics products as I find them a whole lot better.

Not just

Posted by 5371729063093416437 on Sep 28, 2013

I ordered this product and never received my package

Great Company, Terrible Product

Posted by 5553375659207058211 on Nov 18, 2014

Let me say that I have used many products from this great company, and this is the first product of theirs that I had to throw away after a few uses. The consistency is creamy, and it did not irritate my skin in any way. It's all natural, which is great. However, the granules did not in any way help to exfoliate. The worst feature is the smell. It's just awful. I added some raw sugar to add more of an exfoliating feature, but I just couldn't get past the smell. I hope they rework this product, I would try it again if they did.

nepatiko

Posted by Reviewer1058494 on Apr 10, 2015

Pirma jis sukėlė man alergiją, nors šiaip esu nealergiška. O gal čia turi būti taip? Veikas tiesiog dega, paraudonuoja. Vėliau praeina. Ir efekto, kaip šveitiklio - jokio.

Surprised

Posted by 5169932804996153426 on Aug 26, 2015

I just used this scrub following the cleanser , my face looks I've spent the day in the sun , red like beetroot .. It doesn't sting just red .. Oh dear I hope redness goes away .. The cleanser I had no reaction to , actually I love it so much that I bought the scrub .. Going to throw it out !!

The worst scrub I've ever had

Posted by 5471521673485302134 on Jul 15, 2016

It does not scrubs at all . Was thrown away

use with caution, gently and with small amount first.

Posted by 5548369088957371347 on May 19, 2014

please try to perform a patch test first before using, and to use only a little at a time. the first time I use it, it actually left a stinging sensation on my face and my face was red and all flushed, even after removing the scrub. the redness and sting subsided only about one to two hours later. please do not use it in the morning before you head out to work or do grocery shopping.