Would recommend

Posted by vickyherb on Feb 18, 2016

Lasts a really long time and has a pleasant, earthy smell. Leaves skin soft and my moisturizer absorbs a lot better after using this. Love that the exfoliating granules are organic matter instead of nasty environment-destroying microbeads.

love the fragrance and works great

Posted by 4717794736581055402 on Feb 02, 2016

texture is sticky enough to apply on face. it works great I will definitely buy it again

Surprised

Posted by 5169932804996153426 on Aug 26, 2015

I just used this scrub following the cleanser , my face looks I've spent the day in the sun , red like beetroot .. It doesn't sting just red .. Oh dear I hope redness goes away .. The cleanser I had no reaction to , actually I love it so much that I bought the scrub .. Going to throw it out !!

Le chouchou des peaux sèches et sensibles

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

Chaque gommage que j'ai essayé me laissait une peau rouge, sèche, qui tiraillait. C'était plus un inconfort qu'un plaisir de faire un gommage. Jusqu'à ce que je découvre ce petit miracle. D'ailleurs c'est bien simple, quand on le fait, on a même pas l'impression de gommer sa peau tellement il est doux et onctueux, ce qui n'enlève rien à son efficacité. Il se rince facilement et on a besoin que d'une petite quantité de produit. C'est vraiment LE produit que je recommande pour les peaux sensibles et sèches.

Kuorintavoide kasvoille

Posted by Finland- on Jul 20, 2015

Edullinen kuorintavoide kasvoille. Hyvä herkälle iholle. Riittoisa purkki

Great!

Posted by 4938411125525563921 on Apr 28, 2015

I've repurchased this product a few times. It keeps any trouble areas of my skin at a minimum. It doesn't completely eradicate the problem (but what one thing does?), but it is definitely gentle for my sensitive skin and able to be used with other facial products without counter effects.

nepatiko

Posted by Reviewer1058494 on Apr 10, 2015

Pirma jis sukėlė man alergiją, nors šiaip esu nealergiška. O gal čia turi būti taip? Veikas tiesiog dega, paraudonuoja. Vėliau praeina. Ir efekto, kaip šveitiklio - jokio.

mandel

Posted by 5217899864872627326 on Feb 23, 2015

Smells a bit strange but very a good product. There are little dark graey spots in it.

Five stars!

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Feb 17, 2015

Very good facial scrub! I use this once or twice a week. Will last for a long time.

Gentle scrub

Posted by 5356116593217866994 on Feb 16, 2015

Leaves my skin radiant without stripping. Great exfoliating action and all natural