Great Product

Posted by redheadboxermomma on Jun 13, 2012

Desert Essence offers a great line of natural skin care products. The facial scrub does the job, but is very gentle on the skin.

Desert Essence, Gentle Stimulation Facial Scrub

Posted by Reviewer1699003 on Oct 01, 2008

This scrub isnt anything special but I do like the natural ingredients. I haven't had any breakouts or skin irritations due to this scrub.

100% Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2154389 on Mar 10, 2011

I'm 62 and this is the first time I've used the product. Am using it with Avalon Organics Co Enzyme Q-10 Toner and Source Naturals Skin Eternal Cream, and my face is feeling marvelous! My skin pores are tightened and my face feels great--not dry, not greasy--but just as it should be. Will purchase all three again.

Pretty good

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Apr 09, 2012

It is very pleasant, nice smell, very natural, but for that case it is very prone to spoil. It could become mouldy.

Has an earthy smell...

Posted by Reviewer3040624 on Apr 30, 2010

I like the natural scent and the scrub feels wholesome. Would like a more hygenic squeezable tube. Will continue to use.

보통?그럭저럭!

Posted by hahehiho on Aug 27, 2013

확실히 입자가 자극이 덜하구요 그런데 그만큼 각질이 조금 있으신분들은 확 각질제거가 되진않아요전 세수하고 마른얼굴에 각질이 아직 좀남아있더라구요! 하지만 그만큼 자극이 없으니좋습니당!

An okay scrub

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Sep 22, 2010

This is a fairly gentle scrub, and effective. I would recommend to mix it with a few drops of water- it makes it softer and gentler on sensitive skin. Also, only use the lightest pressure- it does the job! Update: I`m still not so sure about this one. The particles are a bit too coarse- rounded, tiny jojoba beads would be preferable. If I`m not very, very careful,it feels like these particles cause micro- tears. Think I`ll finish off this jar on my body only.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2020748 on Nov 23, 2008

not good for acne prone skin, done nothing for me at all. my skin got terrible

Not just

Posted by 5371729063093416437 on Sep 28, 2013

I ordered this product and never received my package

bad scrub

Posted by 5482742268952306031 on Jan 08, 2014

I d like to put "0" The worst scrub I had ever had. After one use I throw it away. Smell bad, scrubs bad. No sence of this product.