Not my thing

Posted by Reviewer3204611 on Sep 29, 2011

I didn't like this at all and threw it out before using it up. I think the grains are too small and I really don't like the smell. I'm going to stick to my Avalon Organics products as I find them a whole lot better.

Great Company, Terrible Product

Posted by 5553375659207058211 on Nov 18, 2014

Let me say that I have used many products from this great company, and this is the first product of theirs that I had to throw away after a few uses. The consistency is creamy, and it did not irritate my skin in any way. It's all natural, which is great. However, the granules did not in any way help to exfoliate. The worst feature is the smell. It's just awful. I added some raw sugar to add more of an exfoliating feature, but I just couldn't get past the smell. I hope they rework this product, I would try it again if they did.

nepatiko

Posted by Reviewer1058494 on Apr 10, 2015

Pirma jis sukėlė man alergiją, nors šiaip esu nealergiška. O gal čia turi būti taip? Veikas tiesiog dega, paraudonuoja. Vėliau praeina. Ir efekto, kaip šveitiklio - jokio.

Desert Essence, Gentle Stimulating Facial Scrub,

Posted by apples4 on Aug 25, 2012

Good item!

Does what it is supposed to

Posted by 5447342516186623594 on Oct 13, 2012

Nice scrub, really gentle as scrubs are supposed to be. I have really bad acne prone skin and this does not break me out. It is more on the moisturizing side and is not drying at all. Its awesome for this price and a little goes a long way!

It is an excellent scrub

Posted by Reviewer2617490 on Jun 16, 2010

I've been using this scrub for almost two years and for price and value it can't be beaten. The scrub is not harsh and leaves me with glowing skin. I also use it on the back of my hands and arms. I've used far more expensive products without the same good results.

nice

Posted by 5522582463074544975 on Jun 28, 2012

Nice product. Smells natural and earthy type of smell. I use it on my face and body.

A gentle scrub for sensitive skin./Un exfoliante suave para la piel sensible.

Posted by isismakeupforever on May 17, 2012

I have combination skin and sensitive. Gently exfoliates and also leaves the skin soft and hydrated and nothing tight. Tengo la piel mixta y sensible. Exfolia suavemente y además deja la piel suave e hidratada y nada tirante.

great feeling after use!

Posted by Reviewer1937131 on May 26, 2012

Skin feels great after use,no irritation or anything,just soft and nice. Great product!

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1840462 on Aug 19, 2012

too early to tell the differences but so far I like it. Only need a little bit.