Not much of a scrub

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Aug 18, 2014

the particles are so small they don't scrub anything. I suppose it says gentle, it's just way too gentle for me. More like a cream and not particularly stimulating either. I'm totally surprised to read a few other reviews saying it is scrubs too much...simply don't know how that could be?? Not a completely pure or natural product too. So all round I don't have much use for this. Doesn't scrub, doesn't stimulate and not completely natural. Won't buy it again. UPDATE; I actually tried this again with alot less water on my hands and it was hugely more effective. I actually like it alot now. I just wet my hand before scooping a bit out and then scrub. It's very fine but if used fairly dry it actually does a wonderful job of exfoliating and lifting flakey dead skin away and stopping ingrown hairs on the bikini line too. So I changed my star rating from 2 to 4. And I will buy it again.

좋아요

Posted by 5351900355321547861 on Aug 09, 2014

너무 거칠지 않으면서도 적당히 개운할 정도예요. 좀 많이 뻑뻑한 편이라 물을 조금 섞어서 사용합니다. 저렴한 가격에 양도 많아서 좋네요. 재구매 의사 있습니다.

No era lo que esperaba

Posted by 5588874846752332957 on Jul 30, 2014

A mi piel no le ha venido nada bien, las particulas exfoliantes son muy pequeñas y no noto exfoliacion profunda, aparate la textura es muy pastosa, como si fuera barro, es dificil de extender y hace efecto mascara y parece que tienes algo caliente encima. Aparte los ingredientes son poco naturales, alcohol denat, perfume... no volvere a comprarlo

很好用

Posted by 4856369603785271247 on Jul 26, 2014

我买之前多了大量调查,把网站上的同类产品的评论都研究了一遍,最后觉得买这款,除了比性价比外,就是看效果,最后到手后果然不错,效果很好,里面含有细小颗粒装的物质,用力得当,能起到很好的去死皮效果,我是用来买作为每周定期去死皮用的,效果很好

Genial para uso diario

Posted by rubibeautymakeup on Jul 11, 2014

Este exfoliante es perfecto para uso diario o para pieles sensibles. Si buscas una exfoliación fuerte no es el tuyo. La textura es una especie de pasta muy espesa con algunos gránulos más grandes y la mayoría microgránulos finos. Lo único que no me gusta es el olor que tiene, aunque es soportable y lógico por ser 100% formado con ingredientes veganos.

Perfect scrub!

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jun 19, 2014

Not too harsh nor gentle, just perfect! I wanted something that has granite bits but at the same time not too harsh. It does take a dead layer off your skin, giving you a fresh glow.

Posted by bernwong on Jun 15, 2014

My face feel very smooth after using the scrub

Excellent scrub

Posted by Reviewer2113640 on Jun 01, 2014

Really makes my face glow! Gentle enough on my sensitive skin to use every other day.

Very Good

Posted by 5073826702280171138 on May 27, 2014

I liked the texture seems clay. And it leaves the skin very silky. You can see that he cleared his skin. Highly recommend. Hard enough and the price is very tempting.

great