EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.74

$8.99

Savings of: $2.25 (25% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(6)
2 Stars
(3)
1 Stars
(1)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Life's a beach

Posted by GeorgieGirl on Dec 28, 2015

I love all Desert Essence products! The scent is not too heavy and the coconut is nice in the cold winter.

Was this review helpful to you?

I deeply recommend it!

Posted by 4766838954251500188 on Dec 23, 2015

I loved the soap! It smells great - the scent stays on your hands for a long time (beware if it troubles you). it leaves the skin soft. My only problem it doesn't come in a bigger bottle!

Was this review helpful to you?

NOT GOOD!

Posted by 4896942278735440423 on May 01, 2015

bad smell feel weird on the skin won't buy again..

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

nice!!

Posted by 5264359760182860145 on Apr 11, 2015

good product !! This is second time I ordered This product . I like it and also my husband and friend like it too !!

Was this review helpful to you?

Love it

Posted by holahola on Mar 22, 2015

Smells nice, last long, good looking design and good product. Been using this one for years.

Was this review helpful to you?

Hand wash with sweet scent / Мыло для рук со сладким запахом

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 14, 2015

I wanted to get a moisturizing hand wash with a nice flavor. I like Desert Essence brand, but hadn’t used their hand washes before, so I ordered being sure that it can’t be bad. Well the soap indeed doesn’t dry out my hands, has nice thick texture, foams well, has a nice economic dispenser. But I didn’t guess right the flavor – it’s not like pure coconut but more like coconut candies – very sweet and too sugary for me. It’s not a catastrophe for me but I’ll look further for a better match. Yet this soap may be loved by children. If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Хотелось получить увлажняющее мыло с приятным запахом. Desert Essence уважаю, мылами еще не пользовалась, заказала с уверенностью, что плохо не будет. Мыло действительно не сушит кожу рук, приятной густой текстуры, хорошо мылится, удобный экономный дозатор. Но вот с запахом не угадала – это не чистый кокос, как у кокосового масла, а скорее запах кокосовых конфет – сладкий-сладкий, для меня немного приторный. Не катастрофа, но буду искать с ароматом повкуснее. Хотя детям должно понравиться. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Ok..

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Feb 23, 2015

The scent is ok, but the bottle... Ahh.. Or bottle top, sometimes it was more soap on the outside of the bottle than inside.

Was this review helpful to you?

Smells lovely

Posted by Reviewer1380455 on Feb 13, 2015

I like this product, in fact, I would buy it, again. HOWEVER, I have had great diffculty with the pump that came with it. I can only pump out a tiny, tiny amt. @ one time. Seriously thinking of placing it in another container.

Was this review helpful to you?

Not worth it

Posted by 5368785386094736558 on Jan 23, 2015

I'm not a fan of this. There are much better products for less. It doesn't smeml much like coconut, is very drying, and doesn't lather as well as other soaps. Save your money. I recommend south of France products instead.

Was this review helpful to you?

Goes a long way

Posted by 5300367673273418616 on Dec 08, 2014

It smells nice and you need a small amount of it, those are the pluses. A minus is that the bad ingredient app called "Think Dirty" gives it a bad rating for one particularly harmful ingredient it contains.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Items 1-10 of 49 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »