Yummy smell!

Posted by Reviewer2359376 on Sep 13, 2009

I just love to slather this on and enjoy the light coconut fragrance. I have tried other coconut products from the local stores and they just don't have the fragrance and feel of this. They also have many other ingredients such as petroleum products. I love this lotion! Only drawback is that you have to wipe it off the palms of your hands after applying to your body if you don't want to be smooth and gliding over your computer keyboard!

Yam

Posted by Mjuuugly on Nov 02, 2009

VERY(!) strong smell, but loves it!

Desert Essence

Posted by Reviewer1230075 on Nov 09, 2009

Love this product, I purchase for my entire family. It's a great moisturizer and smells awesome. It really helps with my 17 month old god daughter as she has eczema.

Perfectly creamy & scented

Posted by Reviewer3297060 on Apr 20, 2008

Not too thin or thick and just the right amount of rich natural coconut scent. If one buys a scented coconut lotion, one should expect a richly scented lotion and this delivers beautifully without a cheap, cloying scent.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1358073 on Jan 15, 2010

Smells great and works great; it gets really dry during winter in Tokyo, but when I apply this in the morning after I take a shower, I don't have to re-apply this till next morning.

Smells good enough to eat!

Posted by Reviewer2772686 on Jan 16, 2010

The scent of this lotion will last all day. It is really fragrant, and it is a good moisturizer as well!

smells great!

Posted by Reviewer3067816 on Jun 09, 2011

its smells so great! my sister use lotion even doest like sweet smells. and now so soft skin!

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer3237224 on Nov 06, 2009

Good moisturizer and smells amazing! Love it!!!

coconut lotion

Posted by Reviewer3286909 on Oct 13, 2009

love the smell of this!

INSTANT, LONG-LASTING SUPER MOISTURIZING !!

Posted by Reviewer1362956 on Jun 06, 2012

I've been using this for a few years, and it is the best! I tried a few others since just to see how much better they worked, but always end up going back to this one. Other lotions seemed to work initially, but after an hour my skin no longer felt supple, but instead really dry...almost like they made my skin drier than if using nothing at all the longer I used them. Desert Essence Coconut Lotion lasts and lasts...your skin just drinks it in!