Affordable quality

Posted by Reviewer1983964 on Jan 06, 2011

I am picky about what I put on my skin, and usually that means I have to pay high prices for my skin-care products. I was so excited to discover the Desert Essence line on iHerb because they were so affordable. I have been very happy with this lotion and plan to order more of it in different fragrances.

Best all-natural hand lotion I've tried!

Posted by Reviewer2130947 on Jan 08, 2011

I love how emollient this hand lotion is! I've been searching for an all-natural product that would make my hands feel hydrated for hours, and this one does the trick! I keep a tube by my bed, another on my desk, and one in my car, too. I'm addicted!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Jan 31, 2011

Beautiful natural perfume, quality ingredients & great price. Handy size tube.

luxurious good price

Posted by Reviewer2950019 on Feb 02, 2011

excellent value for the money- feels good, smells good, easy on pocketbook. New staple in my household.

yummy product

Posted by Reviewer2949631 on Feb 04, 2011

it's yummy i love this lotion it makes your hand soft and the smells very very good i love this product.

Posted by Reviewer2304461 on Feb 12, 2011

strong smell, but I like it :)

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer3332317 on Feb 14, 2011

Lovelyt rich lotion with a nice scent of coconut

lasting relief

Posted by detoxhealing on Feb 18, 2011

This lotion has a nice texture, almost like cream, that lasts longer than most lotions I've tried.

like it

Posted by Reviewer3238306 on Jul 05, 2010

the smell is awesome

Absorbs quick and lasts!

Posted by Reviewer1164905 on Aug 10, 2010

I ordered this moisturizer after reading the many positive reviews, and all I can say is, it's great! :) Absorbs quick but lasts a long time and keeps my skin soft until the next day! Plus it has a nice fresh coconut smell that isn't strong or overpowering.. but I wish it was :) I've re-ordered this three times so far, and will continue. I also use their Tea Tree bar soap; Desert Essence has truly outstanding products for great prices at iherb!