Love it

Posted by Reviewer2053236 on Aug 13, 2010

Truly coconutty lotion, love it!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1708728 on Aug 27, 2010

This lotion really works well and smells so good. I bought it on special at Whole Foods originally, and now I am a repeat customer, buying it on iherb, for a much better price. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

Aloha!

Posted by Reviewer2598294 on Sep 12, 2010

Great product - great smell! Good for everyday after showering!

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Sep 14, 2010

Love this lotion! The smell is great, not too strong, not too weak. It moisturizes well and is a great price.

My Favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1283504 on Sep 22, 2010

Smells fresh and fabulous, isn't greasy, leaves skin soft, smooth, and supple. Try it!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Jan 03, 2013

As some other people have mentioned the smell is definitely intense, but I love it! And the lotion itself... well, it's wonderful. Easy to apply on the skin and leaves it soft, lovely, and with the best smell ever! *adore*

Smells so good!

Posted by 5340349738249419874 on Mar 20, 2014

This is awesome! Not only is it good for your skin (chemical free), but it smells absolutely delicious. My boyfriend loooves it when I put it on after I shower. I recommend it for sure.

Very good

Posted by 5367270955514056558 on Feb 25, 2014

My soap dries my skin out a tiny bit and this helps with the dryness. The smell is divine so I will definitely be buying more of this!

The best lotion I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2653043 on Mar 04, 2014

I love this product, it's the only hand and body lotion I use nowadays. I used to have a lot of rash in my hands and they we're really dry but when I started using this lotion several times a day the condition of my skin got so much better. It also absorbs really fast and smells nice.

très bonne crème

Posted by Lyllow on Oct 22, 2013

J'aime beaucoup cette crème corporelle. La texture n'est ni trop épaisse ni trop liquide (mais légèrement plus liquide que la crème tchai ou amande de la même marque). L'odeur est agréable mais celle ci ne reste pas du tout sur la peau (disparait dès l'application). La quantité dans le tube est raisonnable. cela me dure au moins 3 semaines avec une application quotidienne sur tout le corps.