Like Wunderbaum..

Posted by Reviewer2534611 on Jul 10, 2011

I ordered this product.. but when i opened the hole packet, smell was horrible! Smells like vanilla wunderbaum, and it is very strong smell! I didn't try this to my hands/body

Me causó alergia

Posted by 4710730494620344742 on Jul 24, 2013

Al igual que me sucedió con el tonico de rosas Thayers, esta crema también me produjo una reacción adversa en la piel, con la primera aplicación solo noté calor, pero en las dos sucesivas mi piel se fué rebelando hasta que brazos y escote enrojecieron britalmente a la par que me ardían....tuve que ir corriendo a la ducha y ponerme posteriormente otra crema que me calmase el desaguisado.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1702287 on Sep 07, 2009

This product smells really good and makes your skin feel soft. It's nice to use products that don't have any parabenes or other ugliness in them.. It's a everyday bodylotion

I LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1383597 on Jan 08, 2010

This lotion is wonderful. The scent just stays in your skin for hours and it makes my skin feel silky. Not too rich, absorbs quickly. It almost smells like coconut-pineapple, fruity but not too sweet- which I LOVE! I only wish they had a matching shower gel. Awesome stuff.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer3167882 on May 18, 2008

The smell is heavenly!!! I cant get enought of it!!

Chemical Smell

Posted by Reviewer1042750 on Sep 12, 2008

It delivers an initial burst of coconut but quickly turns into a very strong chemical smell that lingers. Very dissapointed with that but the lotion absorbs well & does wonders for my ultra dry skin - better than anything else. Just a shame about that after smell!

Smells wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1043754 on Mar 01, 2009

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1021559 on Mar 21, 2011

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Jan 03, 2013

As some other people have mentioned the smell is definitely intense, but I love it! And the lotion itself... well, it's wonderful. Easy to apply on the skin and leaves it soft, lovely, and with the best smell ever! *adore*

I purchased this for my son

Posted by Reviewer1083212 on Feb 08, 2009

My son came home from college and took a shower and asked for moisturizing cream. I gave him what I had and he came downstairs and asked for coconut oil. I suffer from two metabolic diseases, which wreak havoc on your skin. I bought this coconut oil and could not believe how wonderful my hands and even my elbows feel. My dogs like it so much, they keep tryng to lick my hands. It really does smell wonderful, without being overpowering and works wonderfully. I am very sensitive to smells as well, but this is perfect and at the price, well worth it!