EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.99

$7.99

Savings of: $2.00 (25% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

Not perfect :o(( ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

This is a review on a pair: jojoba shampoo+jojoba conditioner. The shampoo has a bit strange but not overwhelming "tropical" smell, watery consistency,, not economical, have to use twice to wash my long thick hair. The conditioner seems nutritious, but I didn't like the way it works. I didn't see any nutrition or detangling - I have to use additional leave-in conditioner (by Jane Carter http://www.iherb.com/The-Jane-Carter-Solution-Revitalizing-Leave-In-Conditioner-8-fl-oz-237-ml/43245). Dry hair look not very attractive - naughty and frizzy. Will search for anything better. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Это отзыв на пару: жожоба шампунь и жожоба кондиционер. У шампуня странноватый "тропический" запах, но к нему привыкаешь, водянистая консистенция, не экономичный, приходится длинные волосы промывать по два раза, что раньше никогда не делала. Кондиционер на первый взгляд кажется питательным, но он мне тоже не понравился. После него волосы путаются также, как если бы я использовала только шампунь. Спасает лишь несмываемый кондиционер (Jane Carter http://www.iherb.com/The-Jane-Carter-Solution-Revitalizing-Leave-In-Conditioner-8-fl-oz-237-ml/43245). В общем, ни питания, ни ухода я не заметила. Сухие волосы выглядят непривлекательно (они у меня в отличном состоянии - редко сушу феном, раз в неделю маски) - пушатся, непослушные, нет привычного блеска. Буду искать что-нибудь более достойное. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Удачи! ♫♪

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

It is not more then OK

Posted by Reviewer3228223 on Nov 13, 2011

Doesn't improve hair smoothness much.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Left a residue

Posted by filmoyster on Aug 21, 2012

This conditioner is just OK, it leaves a residue that I can feel after towel drying my hair. I have oilier hair than most so I have to wash my hair more frequently if I use this conditioner.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good but..

Posted by 4978179101129172687 on Jul 11, 2013

It's good, but it's to runny (if that's correkt).

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Just too drying.

Posted by 5412796439664969336 on Jan 22, 2016

This conditioner is a perfect protein treatment, but is terrible as a shower conditioner.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Ok

Posted by 5742240747951206839 on Jun 11, 2016

Smells okay, but does not give moisturese or enough strengt to my hair, leaves it a bit dry and tangled

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-6 of 6 total