Very average

Posted by 5681269572561558470 on Mar 02, 2016

I found this conditioner to be very drying on my hair and left it quite tangled. Not the desired result.

Going to buy it again

Posted by 4745621682040554514 on Feb 19, 2016

Have a problem scalp but this works for me and have a smell who not is strong. Give the har shines.

life changer!

Posted by 4996827273608684135 on Jan 28, 2016

my hair is down all the way to my butt and with any other conditioner it easily tangled up and created the worst knots which I even had to cut out sometimes. I've been using this conditioner for a little over a year and I do not have this problem anymore! My hair is so smooth, just like silk! My own hair color got enhanced and just shines so pretty now. Wholeheartedly recommend to anyone with long hair.

Just too drying.

Posted by 5412796439664969336 on Jan 22, 2016

This conditioner is a perfect protein treatment, but is terrible as a shower conditioner.

Excellent Conditioner

Posted by Mayito on Oct 12, 2015

Leaves my oily prone hair lightweight and soft

Excellent

Posted by 5473623047143389834 on Oct 03, 2015

Acheté à l'aveugle, j'ai été un peu étonnée par l'odeur très forte de chewing gum, mais cet après shampooing est génial. Laisse les cheveux lisse et nourris, en pleine forme. Peu s'utiliser en no poo aussi. Beaucoup mieux que beaucoup de masques compliqués. Seul bémol le conditionnement : grand contenant pas très pratique à utiliser, trop gros pour voyager.

Good pair for the strenghtening jojoba shampoo

Posted by 4711765280481077688 on Apr 30, 2015

Completes Desert Essence, Jojoba Shampoos effects and makes my hair look healthy. It's good for dry ends.

pelo suave y liso!

Posted by 5732962425801664769 on Jan 02, 2015

si tengo que ponerle DOS pegas, serían el olor (Es extraño, no sabría definirlo) y que hay que enjuagarlo con agua fría 8y en invierno es desagradable) por lo demás, facilita muchísimo el alisado y da muchísimo brillo al pelo (ño deja de cuento), facilita asimismo el desenredado y el olor del producto no permanece en el pelo. realmente muy recomendable

VERY GOOD

Posted by ValeriaK on Dec 17, 2014

My hair LOVE this product! I have thin, almost straight hair, but it is also very dry like kinky hair. I tried many products and I really enjoy using this one. My hair is shiny, strong and moisturized!

the best

Posted by AndreeaC on Dec 09, 2014

It's really one of the best conditioners I ever used. I am at the second bottle now and I will definitely buy it again.