the best

Posted by AndreeaC on Dec 09, 2014

It's really one of the best conditioners I ever used. I am at the second bottle now and I will definitely buy it again.

VERY GOOD

Posted by ValeriaK on Dec 17, 2014

My hair LOVE this product! I have thin, almost straight hair, but it is also very dry like kinky hair. I tried many products and I really enjoy using this one. My hair is shiny, strong and moisturized!

pelo suave y liso!

Posted by 5732962425801664769 on Jan 02, 2015

si tengo que ponerle DOS pegas, serían el olor (Es extraño, no sabría definirlo) y que hay que enjuagarlo con agua fría 8y en invierno es desagradable) por lo demás, facilita muchísimo el alisado y da muchísimo brillo al pelo (ño deja de cuento), facilita asimismo el desenredado y el olor del producto no permanece en el pelo. realmente muy recomendable

Good pair for the strenghtening jojoba shampoo

Posted by 4711765280481077688 on Apr 30, 2015

Completes Desert Essence, Jojoba Shampoos effects and makes my hair look healthy. It's good for dry ends.

good

Posted by 4685188308864094358 on Oct 14, 2014

Scent is nothing impressive, not really strong smell and won't last on hair. Felt a bit heavy on my thin hair, but it's got a nice texture, Will use when I feel hair extra damaged.

super produit +++

Posted by 5449769295351495370 on Jan 16, 2014

Hydratant, démêle bien les cheveux et sent très bon

My kids love it

Posted by khi-73 on May 16, 2014

I needed an non-SLS conditioner, and somehow it's gotten hijacked by my kids. For me I'd wish for more of a conditioner-effect, but it's okay. The kids just like the smell of it and it does get rid of some of their tangles.

Great conditioner for fine hair

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Jul 30, 2014

It leaves the hair soft and moisturized. I love the smell as well.

Très riche

Posted by 5747865813127247008 on Sep 27, 2013

J'aime bien ce petit après-shampoing, l'odeur au départ m'a déstabilisée mais finalement elle est agréable, il est très nourrissant, les cheveux ressortent doux et sains, je sens l'effet "renforçant". C'est pas non plus un produit miracle mais franchement, il est pas mal du tout.

Good Texture

Posted by SassySingaporean on Oct 10, 2013

My teen girls, one with thick and the other with thin hair, like this conditioner for doing its job and having a mild fragrance. Texture was just right - not runny or too thick.