EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.99

$7.99

Savings of: $2.00 (25% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

Still evaluating.

Posted by Reviewer1061187 on Mar 03, 2011

This product was ordered for my husband. He has very white hair and years ago he was told that if he used a shampoo containing jojoba oil - that his white hair would never turn yellow. After hearing this, we bought jojoba shampoo from a natural/vitamin store; however, it became increasingly difficult to find. That is why I chose iherb. It is too soon to evaluate the product. For now, he is pleased with this product.

Was this review helpful to you?

I bought this shampoo because I hear that jojoba was great for hair.

Posted by Reviewer2910027 on Oct 21, 2012

It may be but it really irritated my scalp. I have switched to a tea tree shampoo and my scalp and hair are much better. :)

Was this review helpful to you?

Not perfect :o(( ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

This is a review on a pair: jojoba shampoo+jojoba conditioner. The shampoo has a bit strange but not overwhelming "tropical" smell, watery consistency,, not economical, have to use twice to wash my long thick hair. The conditioner seems nutritious, but I didn't like the way it works. I didn't see any nutrition or detangling - I have to use additional leave-in conditioner (by Jane Carter http://www.iherb.com/The-Jane-Carter-Solution-Revitalizing-Leave-In-Conditioner-8-fl-oz-237-ml/43245). Dry hair look not very attractive - naughty and frizzy. Will search for anything better. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Это отзыв на пару: жожоба шампунь и жожоба кондиционер. У шампуня странноватый "тропический" запах, но к нему привыкаешь, водянистая консистенция, не экономичный, приходится длинные волосы промывать по два раза, что раньше никогда не делала. Кондиционер на первый взгляд кажется питательным, но он мне тоже не понравился. После него волосы путаются также, как если бы я использовала только шампунь. Спасает лишь несмываемый кондиционер (Jane Carter http://www.iherb.com/The-Jane-Carter-Solution-Revitalizing-Leave-In-Conditioner-8-fl-oz-237-ml/43245). В общем, ни питания, ни ухода я не заметила. Сухие волосы выглядят непривлекательно (они у меня в отличном состоянии - редко сушу феном, раз в неделю маски) - пушатся, непослушные, нет привычного блеска. Буду искать что-нибудь более достойное. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Удачи! ♫♪

Was this review helpful to you?

Jojoba Shampoo

Posted by odereviews on Jun 22, 2013

Nice citrus scent. Cleans up my short hair nicely. Not sure about the strengthening effect. Texture of this shampoo is bit too liquid, and this has sodium benzoate. Price was OK.

Was this review helpful to you?

Hm..

Posted by 4978179101129172687 on Jul 11, 2013

It's good, but to runny ( if that's how you write it)

Was this review helpful to you?

good

Posted by 4735382117954330493 on Jun 11, 2014

a good gentle shampoo. it smells a little plastic but bearable for me.

Was this review helpful to you?

bad colour

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Oct 31, 2014

i don't like the colour of it because it is hard to see how much is left. I need to keep a close eye on stuff like this when ordering online. It might also have not helped my dry-ish hair but that might be other reasons. I think it emptied rather fast too.

Was this review helpful to you?

Pas encore essayé

Posted by 5536006187890323257 on Dec 15, 2014

Pas encore essayé.

Was this review helpful to you?

Ok

Posted by 5742240747951206839 on Jun 11, 2016

Ok product, smells okat, cleanses the hair, but dries the hair a bit

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-9 of 9 total