Love it

Posted by 5679979387338848246 on Mar 22, 2014

I really love this shampoo, it makes my hair smooth and shiny. Don't know if it really strenghtend it, but for me it's important if it leaves my hair nice and doesn't make my scalp itchy. Also, love the smell, it smells like citrics!

Very nice

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 27, 2016

I purchased this for my mom who has been noticing her hair thinning and falling out lately. She began to dye it about a year ago to cover up some gray that is starting to set in. Since then, her hair has noticeably thinned out and isn't as healthy and soft as it used to be. I read the reviews here and a lot of people said they noticed hair regrowth and better conditioning after using this. It has a light, pleasant scent and washes nicely. Her hair is definitely softer and lesa brittle than before she began using it, but it is still as thin as it was. We haven't noticed any thickness or regrowth unfortunately. She's more than halfway done with the bottle so we will see how it is after she's finished. Either way, this is a good shampoo and she does enjoy using it so we will probably purchase again. If my review helped, please click the yes button below. Take a look at my page for more than 150 honest reviews on products I've purchased here at iherb!

Just for thin hair

Posted by kristynofis on Aug 15, 2014

i have thin dyed hair, does what it supposed to do, give strength but i got a lot of dandruff!!! maybe is just me, but i usually lost a lot of hair with other products with this shampoo i have less hair in my comb

Smells lovely!

Posted by ataarta on Sep 25, 2016

I can't tell much about this jojoba shampoo yet, as I have only used it twice so far. This shampoo smells really nice and leaves my hair squeaky clean without leaving them dry. It does not lather much, so I ended up using too much product the first time. I hoped it will help me to keep my hair clean for a longer time, but I still have to wash it every 2 days.

Good product!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Mar 24, 2012

I liked it, but using it I had to wash my hair more often so I would recommend it as a daily shampoo.

Good

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

A good gentle shampoo that lathered my long, thick hair. Was a bit runny. Mild fragrance. Would buy again.

If only it could deal with my dandruff

Posted by 5344772977591820548 on May 31, 2013

I have a very bad scalp condition since I went oversea (for university). Always itchy and flaky head. Generally the shampoos work fine with me for a while but then I cannot stand them anymore. I bought moogoo shampoo and found it as the most suitable for me and made it as my status quo but after a period I can't wash with it without ending with irritated scalp (it's like if you wash with detergent..). Dessert Essence is now the one that keeps my scalp OK but generally does not help with my dandruff. This product does not claim it either so I think you should try this one if you are looking for a shampoo to wash your hair and make your scalp feels good while you don't really have scalp problems. PS: I used many shampoos (even medicated ones like Nizoral) but I always have a sore and gunky scalp...

Aceptable

Posted by 4906470265133757917 on Oct 16, 2013

Lo usé durante un tiempo en el que se me caía mucho el pelo y me ayudó a fortalecerlo. Por contra, hace muy poca espuma!

super produit +++

Posted by 5449769295351495370 on Jan 16, 2014

Hydratant, démêle bien les cheveux et sent très bon

...