Love it

Posted by 5679979387338848246 on Mar 22, 2014

I really love this shampoo, it makes my hair smooth and shiny. Don't know if it really strenghtend it, but for me it's important if it leaves my hair nice and doesn't make my scalp itchy. Also, love the smell, it smells like citrics!

Just for thin hair

Posted by kristynofis on Aug 15, 2014

i have thin dyed hair, does what it supposed to do, give strength but i got a lot of dandruff!!! maybe is just me, but i usually lost a lot of hair with other products with this shampoo i have less hair in my comb

Good product!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Mar 24, 2012

I liked it, but using it I had to wash my hair more often so I would recommend it as a daily shampoo.

Good

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

A good gentle shampoo that lathered my long, thick hair. Was a bit runny. Mild fragrance. Would buy again.

If only it could deal with my dandruff

Posted by 5344772977591820548 on May 31, 2013

I have a very bad scalp condition since I went oversea (for university). Always itchy and flaky head. Generally the shampoos work fine with me for a while but then I cannot stand them anymore. I bought moogoo shampoo and found it as the most suitable for me and made it as my status quo but after a period I can't wash with it without ending with irritated scalp (it's like if you wash with detergent..). Dessert Essence is now the one that keeps my scalp OK but generally does not help with my dandruff. This product does not claim it either so I think you should try this one if you are looking for a shampoo to wash your hair and make your scalp feels good while you don't really have scalp problems. PS: I used many shampoos (even medicated ones like Nizoral) but I always have a sore and gunky scalp...

Aceptable

Posted by 4906470265133757917 on Oct 16, 2013

Lo usé durante un tiempo en el que se me caía mucho el pelo y me ayudó a fortalecerlo. Por contra, hace muy poca espuma!

super produit +++

Posted by 5449769295351495370 on Jan 16, 2014

Hydratant, démêle bien les cheveux et sent très bon

...

Posted by 4642097810225243658 on Feb 16, 2014

Super de recommande

supper!

Posted by 5222608365782816314 on Jul 13, 2013

Tres bon shampoing,laisse les cheveux souples,nourri bien,donne de la brillance.A ameliorer l'odeur,je préfère largement les autres gamme en tube.

ok+

Posted by 5456468675958381074 on Jan 05, 2013

smells good, good for thin hair

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »