love it

Posted by Reviewer3044706 on Nov 07, 2011

i just love this shampoo

Jojoba Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2300892 on Feb 05, 2011

Makes your hair feel great, excellent body boost. I will purchase it again.

gentle and moisturising

Posted by Reviewer1685308 on Mar 08, 2011

From what i can tell this is an effective and gentle shampoo, my hair seems to like it.

Good product!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Mar 24, 2012

I liked it, but using it I had to wash my hair more often so I would recommend it as a daily shampoo.

If only it could deal with my dandruff

Posted by 5344772977591820548 on May 31, 2013

I have a very bad scalp condition since I went oversea (for university). Always itchy and flaky head. Generally the shampoos work fine with me for a while but then I cannot stand them anymore. I bought moogoo shampoo and found it as the most suitable for me and made it as my status quo but after a period I can't wash with it without ending with irritated scalp (it's like if you wash with detergent..). Dessert Essence is now the one that keeps my scalp OK but generally does not help with my dandruff. This product does not claim it either so I think you should try this one if you are looking for a shampoo to wash your hair and make your scalp feels good while you don't really have scalp problems. PS: I used many shampoos (even medicated ones like Nizoral) but I always have a sore and gunky scalp...

Good

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

A good gentle shampoo that lathered my long, thick hair. Was a bit runny. Mild fragrance. Would buy again.

Aceptable

Posted by 4906470265133757917 on Oct 16, 2013

Lo usé durante un tiempo en el que se me caía mucho el pelo y me ayudó a fortalecerlo. Por contra, hace muy poca espuma!

Bon produit

Posted by Reviewer3211763 on Nov 15, 2013

Rend les cheveux doux et facilite le lissage. Odeur agréble. Texture un peu trop liquide.

I love

Posted by 4792730926209491694 on Apr 10, 2014

I love this natural shampoo

Perfect