Good shampoo, good lather

Posted by 4820647383591902552 on Jan 08, 2013

It could make my hair more shiny but does the job of helping my hair to stop thinning/falling out and makes it somewhat smoother and nicer looking. good lather too

love it

Posted by Reviewer3044706 on Nov 07, 2011

i just love this shampoo

Jojoba Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2300892 on Feb 05, 2011

Makes your hair feel great, excellent body boost. I will purchase it again.

gentle and moisturising

Posted by Reviewer1685308 on Mar 08, 2011

From what i can tell this is an effective and gentle shampoo, my hair seems to like it.

Good One

Posted by 5571615788033575933 on Oct 18, 2016

It doesn't help to get rid of the oily scalp but also doesn't dry my hair either. It's a nice gentle shampoo.

It was really good for my hair

Posted by 5143642319908099055 on Jan 09, 2016

I used to used Giovanni, 2chic, Shampoo. But I wanted to change so I pick that shampoo.The result was great . I will order again.

If only it could deal with my dandruff

Posted by 5344772977591820548 on May 31, 2013

I have a very bad scalp condition since I went oversea (for university). Always itchy and flaky head. Generally the shampoos work fine with me for a while but then I cannot stand them anymore. I bought moogoo shampoo and found it as the most suitable for me and made it as my status quo but after a period I can't wash with it without ending with irritated scalp (it's like if you wash with detergent..). Dessert Essence is now the one that keeps my scalp OK but generally does not help with my dandruff. This product does not claim it either so I think you should try this one if you are looking for a shampoo to wash your hair and make your scalp feels good while you don't really have scalp problems. PS: I used many shampoos (even medicated ones like Nizoral) but I always have a sore and gunky scalp...

Smells lovely!

Posted by ataarta on Sep 25, 2016

I can't tell much about this jojoba shampoo yet, as I have only used it twice so far. This shampoo smells really nice and leaves my hair squeaky clean without leaving them dry. It does not lather much, so I ended up using too much product the first time. I hoped it will help me to keep my hair clean for a longer time, but I still have to wash it every 2 days.

Good product!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Mar 24, 2012

I liked it, but using it I had to wash my hair more often so I would recommend it as a daily shampoo.

Good

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

A good gentle shampoo that lathered my long, thick hair. Was a bit runny. Mild fragrance. Would buy again.