So soothing!

Posted by Reviewer1983280 on Jan 12, 2012

I am ultra-picky, and I love this lip balm. It is creamy, not waxy, has a very (almost imperceptible) light scent, and stays on for hours. No flavor, so you aren't tempted to lick it off. Within an hour, my dry, sore, red, chapped lips looked completely better, and felt better, too! This does not have the waxy consistency of "chapstick" type products, and no goopy look/feel, either. Not sticky. Just softness!!

very good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2567408 on Oct 03, 2011

This is very good moisturizer lip balm. It`s good for me that lips after this lip balm are mat, so it makes the balm invisible on lips. I like it! Will buy it again.

Lip Rescue

Posted by bananadasha on Nov 21, 2011

The balm is very soft and makes my lips smooth and groomed, but unfortunately i have to apply it every hour or two, as the effect doesn't last long.

Super lip balm

Posted by Reviewer1029561 on Nov 13, 2011

really like this lip balm, shea butter works!

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1389840 on Jan 15, 2012

Very good for winter time, hydrates and nourishes lips, stays long time

Best organic lip care I've tried yet!

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Nov 07, 2011

I've tried every brand from Alba, Out of Africa, Aubrey, and before that loads of non- organic chemical laced chapsticks. While I liked the Out of Africa, Aubrey and Alba brands; I found Desert Essence to be the best. I love the way it glides on smoothly and lasts a long time. The scent has a very subtle citrus essence to it. I am very picky about scents since I am chemically sensititve but this is very pleasant. I find my lips stay softer longer, and I need less applications with this product. (FYI I live in the northeast where it is currently very cold and dry). Another bonus is this product does not leave a weird after taste I noticed some chapsticks can leave. I would highly recommend this product as well as any Desert Essence product!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1529824 on Oct 07, 2011

Really moisturizing and easy to apply. Leaves lips feeling soft and hydrated.

Love This Product!

Posted by Reviewer1412839 on Dec 26, 2011

I have been using this product for a few years now and I find it's the BEST lip balm out there. I love that it has a pleasant smell and yet I don't TASTE it. I don't want to taste my lip balm. It feels really nice, just sinks right in, doesn't have a waxy feeling like a lot of balms do. I highly recommend Desert Essence lip balms.

smells. Good hydrates