very soft, good smeel

Posted by 5211427604107712881 on Feb 20, 2014

i'm using it everyday

Heavenly

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Jun 03, 2014

This is my favourite lip balm I have tried. Ever. It's more creamy not oily. It really seems to soak in and nourish. It smells divine.

Awesome.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

Love what it does for my lips. ;)

For Soft, Hydrating Lips!

Posted by Reviewer2357100 on Jan 19, 2014

I knew this product beforehand already, I had no idea iHerb.com sold it for less though. I'm a HUGE lip balm fan, I love raving and trying new ones. This product was one of the many I've continued to stick with for awhile. Not only does it hydrate,but one application for me lasts me about 2-3 hours without having to reapply. The scent is incredible plus you know what you are putting on your lips is safe. (Non-GMO) So far, it lasts longer than some of the other ones I've tried. Usually by the time you get to the bottom, the thing pops out. However, it hasn't happened yet for me at all. It goes a LONNNNGG way, definitely worth your money. Hope this helps!

Great on-the-go lightweight lip balm!

Posted by 5664497150663317600 on Aug 30, 2015

I love this lip balm to use under lipsticks or when i feel like my lips are dry and i need a quick fix. It's not sticky or shiny or anything heavy. I love how its so lightweight and give instant moisture to the lips. If you are looking for heavy duty lip treatment, this is not for you. Ive made multiple purchases of this cos ive never come across a light lip balm that works so well! =)

Holy grail

Posted by 4621783209614725790 on Sep 26, 2016

This is the most amazing lip balm ever!! Saved my dry lips, and I am always carrying one with me now. It's not shiny or sticky at all, and makes my lips incredible soft. If I'd love it more I'd have to marry it!

Good hydration and no film on lips

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

I like this lip balm very much, since it really hydrates, and there is no feeling of the film on the lips after usage. // Мне нравится этот бальзам, потому что он на самом деле увлажняет, и нет чувства пленочки на губах после использования.

Gentle moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1791146 on Jul 31, 2012

Has a light texture and gentle fragrance. Very easy in use. Really like all Desert Essence products.

very good

Posted by 5670710907199013329 on Aug 05, 2012

my lips are softer and healthier then ever...

Nice

Posted by Jolanta on Aug 15, 2012

It really hydrates your lips, they feel so soft.