Defunky

Posted by Reviewer3081542 on Jan 01, 2008

I have tried a number of natural deodorants. This is the most effective of any brand I have tried so far. It doesn't prevent wetness of course, but it prevents odor nearly as well as aluminum-based antiperspirants. The tea tree oil also inhibits fungus problems. It doesn't irritate my skin, even if I've just shaved.

Desert Essence Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1999033 on Feb 22, 2009

I purchased this from IHerb as it is no longer available to purchase in the UK. This is how good the product is that I choose to order it from overseas than change my brand!!!!

great natural deoderant

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Aug 03, 2009

I have very sensitive skin, and can no longer use "tradition" deodorant, and this has been a life saver. it has a very light herbal scent, and lasts all day no matter how hot it is, or how active I am. best of all I can use it daily w/o getting a rash.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer3077147 on Jun 20, 2015

Unfortunately this product didn't work for me at all. I put it on and an hour later I could smell my armpits. After getting tired of trying other natural deodorants. I made my own mixing coconut oil and baking soda. Works REALLY well!

One of the best when chemicals aren't involved

Posted by Reviewer3296198 on Mar 11, 2011

I have been using chemical free deodorants for many years now and this is one of the best I have used so I will be reordering this. The cleaner the diet the less the smell and wearing natural fabrics also seem to help. Anyway the deodorant has a pleasant smell and is not intrusive. As for iherb, shipping is fast to NZ even with going through customs. Amazon could learn a thing or two.

deeppurple

Posted by Reviewer2827674 on Mar 12, 2011

good deodrant. but not suitable for really hot or sticky climate

Could offer a little better protection

Posted by myoungpepper on Nov 14, 2008

I like the fact that there are no harmful ingredients in this product, but am not sure there are any helpful ones either. From other reviews, I already knew this deodorant goes on pretty wet, so that's not really an issue. But, it just doesn't seem to offer the odor protection I would like.

Not effective enough

Posted by Reviewer2963354 on Jan 29, 2012

This roll-on deodorant does not work for more than a few hours. I do not use this if im going to be away for the whole day (8-10 hours). But it is good if im going to work out for an hour or two. Overall it has a good scent and it dries upp nicely.

No me sirvió

Posted by MaruPino on Jul 08, 2015

Lamentablemente me gustó mucho. Si bien soy muy buena para transpirar, no generó un efecto ni cerano a lo que necesitaba, es más, la mezcla del olor del desodorante con el de mi transpiración generaban uno peor. El olor por si sólo no era tan agradable tampoco. Una lástima, le tenía fe. Ahora estoy viendo a quién se lo puedo regalar.

Posted by 5317051753647737087 on Nov 16, 2015

This deodorant didn't really work for me, I didn't like it at all. Plus it made me my sweat smell really gross (it's never smelt like that before).