Didn't work

Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Mar 22, 2016

It didn't work at all with the acne on my back. No tuvo absolutamente ningún efecto sobre el acné de mi espalda.

Pads

Posted by Dielfe on Oct 26, 2014

I use them after the facial scrub, they clean my face after the scrub as in they remove all the scrub excess but their scent is too strong and I can't handle it. Stopped using them because of the smell. :(

The Alcohol smell !!

Posted by 5350648927122084012 on Aug 26, 2014

leaves your skin refreshed, But Adding to the strong smell of tea tree oil, A stronger smell of alcohol can make it hard to use, Without even using it close to the eyes makes your eyes teary.

Irritation

Posted by 4909589906086386067 on Sep 22, 2013

Irritated my skin. Not for everyone.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer2047583 on Jul 11, 2013

Very strong alcohol smell, not that sure of purifying effect.

Harsh

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Nov 18, 2012

I have thick skin but the combination of alcohol and ROUGH waffle pattern pads made me peel like crazy.

desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads.

Posted by chukchenka on Aug 01, 2012

To much alcohol. Very strong smell of tea tree. Each pad is like sandpaper. It cleans the face, but in a very unpleasant way. I planning to take it with me to a trip next week just to safe place in suitcase and finish it, but I don't think I'll buy it again.

Demasiado fuerte

Posted by 4884038412398456856 on Jul 25, 2012

Nada más abrir el bote ¡los ojos me lloran!. Demasiado agresivas, la cara escuece, es muy astringente, la cara se queda seca.

probably the worst smelling pads ever

Posted by Reviewer2114633 on Jun 18, 2012

pros: they remove dirt well. cons: feel pretty harsh on the skin so i wouldn't ever use them daily. also, their smell is absolutely disgusting.

They are okay.

Posted by Reviewer1599612 on Aug 05, 2011

I wasn't a fan of these cleansing pads. The smell of the Tea Tree oil made my eyes, nose, and throat burn even though I held my breath and closed my eyes when using them. They did a decent job of cleansing. My boyfried liked them and has been using them. But we have had them for 5 months and haven't finished the jar. I prefer good old Oxy cleansing pads to these.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »