The smell is too overwhelming

Posted by 5189052797297412845 on Jan 20, 2015

I liked the idea of these cleansing pads, but unfortunately I was only able to use one pad. The minute I opened it I had a gag reflex. The tea tree oil scent was VERY strong. My face did feel nice after the use, but I couldn't bring my self to try it since. If you're not sensitive to smells, you might want to try these.

Quite harsh

Posted by 5532055768146856572 on Jan 14, 2015

I bought this to take to a 2 week trip.. WHile it is so convenient having not to bring toner bottle and cotton pad separately, the cleansing pads is however so very thin and harsh to the skin. It almost feel like a scrub. And also the alcohol contain in it is rather too high to my liking. I don't think i will continue using this anymore.

w mcglone

Posted by 5176516986512009252 on Nov 03, 2014

awesome product, not enough pads in the container

Good product

Posted by kristynofis on Sep 27, 2014

this product literally does what claims cleans and purifies your face unfortunately is not good for sensitive skin maybe for a oily skin is great

ok

Posted by 4796011192632037487 on Sep 25, 2014

Comfy

wasn't impressed

Posted by 5261379821807934352 on Sep 02, 2014

the smell is very strong. I didn't notice any improvment of skin condition. pads a bit scarchy.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3102171 on Jul 10, 2014

I was not so keen to buy this product because my previous experience with Desert Essence was quite disappointing, but these pads do their job without any dryness, red skin or any irritation. They refresh really well, but I'd prefer pads without so much alcohol in them

OK

Posted by Reviewer1116929 on May 19, 2014

A bit too much tea tree scent in these for me. Good for cleansing fat areas I guess, but too strong for whole face

Nope

Posted by emmajmk on May 09, 2014

Very too concentrate for my sensitive skin

Resecan demasiado

Posted by 5592476476181916314 on Apr 08, 2014

No tengo una piel demasiado sensible y aunque para secar los granitos están bien sí he notado que el uso demasiado continuado me reseca la piel cercana a las imperfecciones, se me descamaba. Como punto positivo, están muy impregnadas!.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »