Convenient but slightly drying for my skin

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These little pads are handy for keeping in your purse or during travel. I like the texture of the pads and they do remove a lot of dirt and dead skin along with makeup. Don't use near your eyes or they will burn. I did find these were a little drying for my skin during the winter, however they would be perfect in the summer I think. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

works well

Posted by 4752280803825910617 on Aug 28, 2016

A bit harsh be careful to steer away from eyes etc. I won't buy again as feel bad it uses up an entire plastic container. Perhaps consider version in a small package?

Was hoping for better results

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I was hoping these would do more in clearing up acne. I feel like my face is clean after I use them, but it has not helped at all. I will continue to try though, as I know it probably gets worse before better. These pads have a VERY STRONG SMELL! It does go away quickly and doesn't bother me too bad because it isthe natural tea tree oil. However, if you have sensitive skin, eyes, breathing issues, etc...you might have trouble with this. It makes my eyes water each time and I have to open my mouth for breath, but it does go away quickly. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Emergency helper

Posted by 5498895230110043177 on Jul 24, 2013

Pads are little bit too harsh for a face and smell is too strong, BUT these thing is perfect for emergency conditions! I choose it as a travel helper for occasions when you have no possibility to do your normal cleaning routine. Will totally order again!

acne help

Posted by Reviewer1498021 on Feb 28, 2009

These pads help scrub away dead skin cells and blackheads. The only negative is it is very strong and burns a little on the skin. But it subsides quickly. ** Its not intended for being a face wash. I thought it would be good to take on trips but its not supposed to be used as a cleanser.

Effective product

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on Mar 18, 2007

Works great to minimize oily skin and breakouts. I also use after waxing to minimize skin irriation. Not for those with senstive skin.

must have

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

must have for me in case of skin irritation on the face or shoulders. smell is so strong that makes my tears out, use alcohol-free toner immediately afterwards to eliminate the smell.

got rid of my daughter's acne

Posted by Reviewer2452740 on Jun 28, 2012

It got rid of my daughter's acne, so it indeed works very well. The smell is horrible, though, and the tree oil stings, so apply carefully and sparingly (only on oily and acne-prone areas). But the results are very good, so will reorder.

Tatiana from Russia

Posted by Reviewer2238548 on Jul 30, 2012

I highly recommend everyone with oily and prone to greasy skin.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1150050 on Aug 05, 2012

these pads are great. removes makeup and leave the skin smooth