A quick fix!

Posted by Reviewer2422828 on Mar 19, 2011

These are excellent to use during the day when you have excessive oily skin. Beats using tissues.

Nice product!

Posted by Reviewer1564822 on Apr 11, 2011

As with all Desert Essence products, this one does not dissappoint!

tea tree

Posted by Reviewer2018236 on Apr 19, 2011

brilliant product,really feels like my skin is clean after using.no irritation even without rinsing face with water after,no breakouts,highly recommend

Cleansing pads

Posted by Reviewer2145143 on May 11, 2010

Awesome. I usually use the pads after "cleaning" my face. The pads pick up even more dirt (doesn't that sound wonderful). Now my teenagers use them too. I love them and won't live without them.

very clean, ex-foliated skin

Posted by Reviewer3061924 on May 25, 2011

They are very good at taking off any residue of makeup, dirt , pollution ect. They actually ex-foliate the skin very nicely. I only use them every 2nd or 3rd day as the alcohol in them is a little drying, but my skin feels so clean and ex-foliated after using them. I get occasional pimples and the tea tree really calms down any redness and inflammation. I feel like they heal quicker when i use these wipes. I love them.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2376238 on May 30, 2011

It's relly great for oil skin in hot weather

Great

Posted by Reviewer2158511 on Jun 15, 2012

These pads are really helpful for people with oily or combination skin. They help to reduce oils and you feel fresh after using them. They are also very useful for travellers.

excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer1192862 on Jun 15, 2012

i have oily skin with blemishes and acne. i liked this product very much, bought already twice plus: leaves very clean skin, all blemishes and acne dry and somehow dissolve :) minus: very strong smell of tea tree oil, the pads are rough and may hurt when applied to thin or sensitive skin (my feels great with this peeling :)

refreshing and cleansing

Posted by ejoy18 on Jun 24, 2012

These always get rid of that grimy feeling after a long sticky day. I also use them as a toner before moisturizing.

Super