Super

Posted by 4887523209088549383 on Jun 26, 2012

I like it!

Perfectly clean

Posted by Olenka1278217 on Jun 05, 2012

These Pads have a strong smell, but very well cleaned. I like it!

So refreshing in the morning

Posted by Reviewer1728517 on Jun 07, 2012

Wow, I used these up quickly. They were so fresh each morning to go over my face and wake me up. They didn't dry out my skin, liked the smell even. I'll definately be reordering these!

Thorough cleaning!

Posted by Reviewer1056516 on Apr 12, 2012

These pads are really good for oily skin, they clean the pores thoroughly and leave you feeling refreshed. FIY: the smell of tea tree oil is really intense.

Helpful for PCOS

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Apr 15, 2012

These have been helpful in combating PCOS-related acne. The smell is very strong, but I'd rather have a product that works and smells bad over a product that doesn't work and smells like roses.

it's cool!

Posted by Reviewer3062852 on Jun 10, 2012

The very good! help!

Great product, love it!

Posted by squzza on Jul 15, 2012

It cleans my skin better than any other similar stuff.

Wonderful one

Posted by Keitha on Jul 29, 2012

They're amazing for fighting with skin irritations and also I use them for cleaning my mobile phone and iPad- tea tree is known for it's antibacterial action

Absolutely great!

Posted by Reviewer1791146 on Jul 31, 2012

Wonderful cleansing pads! Must have for a hot summer. Helps fighting skin problems and is very good for oily or combined skin. Apply a little bit of face cream from time to time, because the skin will become too dry. I would not recommend it for those who have sensitive or dry skin - it is too aggressive.

It stinks, but works!

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 07, 2012

Good when you are traveling and dont have other ways to clean your skin. Its a heavy smell of Tea Tree, but with that mentioned Im very pleased. Remember to avoid your eyes! Its a strong product and will dry out your skin if you dont use this right. Will buy again :)