love this

Posted by Reviewer1013889 on Dec 03, 2011

cleans out my skin, will purchase again and again

Best skincare product I have ever used!

Posted by Reviewer1030641 on Mar 19, 2010

I love this stuff! I always make sure I am stocked up on it and use it once or twice daily. I usually use it after shaving and before bed. The smell is a bit strong but quickly dissipates. Since using it I have noticed far less breakouts and my skin just looks healthier.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1476453 on Aug 30, 2010

I use this after yoga class to prevent break outs. Refreshing scent.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.

Posted by 5369219329214559401 on Jun 21, 2016

Read my full review here: https://yourskincarefanatic.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/desert-essencenatural-tea-tree-oil-facial-cleansing-pads/

works well

Posted by 4752280803825910617 on Aug 28, 2016

A bit harsh be careful to steer away from eyes etc. I won't buy again as feel bad it uses up an entire plastic container. Perhaps consider version in a small package?

Was hoping for better results

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I was hoping these would do more in clearing up acne. I feel like my face is clean after I use them, but it has not helped at all. I will continue to try though, as I know it probably gets worse before better. These pads have a VERY STRONG SMELL! It does go away quickly and doesn't bother me too bad because it isthe natural tea tree oil. However, if you have sensitive skin, eyes, breathing issues, etc...you might have trouble with this. It makes my eyes water each time and I have to open my mouth for breath, but it does go away quickly. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Emergency helper

Posted by 5498895230110043177 on Jul 24, 2013

Pads are little bit too harsh for a face and smell is too strong, BUT these thing is perfect for emergency conditions! I choose it as a travel helper for occasions when you have no possibility to do your normal cleaning routine. Will totally order again!

Don't think I'll repurchase, prefer to apply tea tree oil directly

Posted by australia on Apr 28, 2013

The pad's can be a little to harsh on the face, resulting in your face burning. No too sure if they help clear up blemishes or not.

The Alcohol smell !!

Posted by 5350648927122084012 on Aug 26, 2014

leaves your skin refreshed, But Adding to the strong smell of tea tree oil, A stronger smell of alcohol can make it hard to use, Without even using it close to the eyes makes your eyes teary.

I don't like it at all!

Posted by Reviewer2364573 on Jan 09, 2012

It is full of alcohol! It stings, and because it smells so strong i'm crying every time i use it, and my nose hurts so I have to breath thru my mouth :( Will not buy again!