Best skincare product I have ever used!

Posted by Reviewer1030641 on Mar 19, 2010

I love this stuff! I always make sure I am stocked up on it and use it once or twice daily. I usually use it after shaving and before bed. The smell is a bit strong but quickly dissipates. Since using it I have noticed far less breakouts and my skin just looks healthier.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1476453 on Aug 30, 2010

I use this after yoga class to prevent break outs. Refreshing scent.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.

Posted by 5369219329214559401 on Jun 21, 2016

Read my full review here: https://yourskincarefanatic.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/desert-essencenatural-tea-tree-oil-facial-cleansing-pads/

Emergency helper

Posted by 5498895230110043177 on Jul 24, 2013

Pads are little bit too harsh for a face and smell is too strong, BUT these thing is perfect for emergency conditions! I choose it as a travel helper for occasions when you have no possibility to do your normal cleaning routine. Will totally order again!

Don't think I'll repurchase, prefer to apply tea tree oil directly

Posted by australia on Apr 28, 2013

The pad's can be a little to harsh on the face, resulting in your face burning. No too sure if they help clear up blemishes or not.

The Alcohol smell !!

Posted by 5350648927122084012 on Aug 26, 2014

leaves your skin refreshed, But Adding to the strong smell of tea tree oil, A stronger smell of alcohol can make it hard to use, Without even using it close to the eyes makes your eyes teary.

I don't like it at all!

Posted by Reviewer2364573 on Jan 09, 2012

It is full of alcohol! It stings, and because it smells so strong i'm crying every time i use it, and my nose hurts so I have to breath thru my mouth :( Will not buy again!

Great for makeup removal

Posted by Reviewer1145687 on Nov 07, 2009

These work great for taking off makeup and the tea tree is great for helping with blemishes. They do have a rough texture to them so if your skin is very sensitive, that might be a little bothersome.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer1081030 on May 20, 2009

Gets ALL the day's make-up, dirt and grime off of your face without stripping or irritating. Face feels clean and refreshed.

effective antiseptic

Posted by Reviewer1644924 on Jan 27, 2008

Very effective as an antiseptic. I use this when my adult acne flares up, or on bug bites.