Good means from eels

Posted by Ludviga on Jul 12, 2012

Excellent remedy for spots! These are thin disks from the punched material, plentifully impregnated with a lotion of a tea tree. The alcohol smell very strong, directly grasps breath! But to suffer for the sake of effect it is possible! And it - is! Vysypaniya quickly dry up and pass. The main thing - not to be overzealous, as it is possible to overdry skin. I recommend to all who struggles with ugrevy rash.

Acne fighting assistant / Помощник в борьбе с акне

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 08, 2012

Диски щедро пропитаны составом. Запах такой сильный, что слезятся глаза. При применении на все лицо слишком агрессивны, зато, будучи нанесенные точечно творят чудеса. Рекомендую всем, у кого случаются досадные проблемы на коже, и просто в качестве SOS-средства в домашнюю аптечку. These pads are filled with oil very mightily. The flavor so strong that my eyes are watering. It is too aggresive to apply whole face, but give excelent results if applied to specific points. I recommends the pads to all who periodically suffers from skin problems. Also is is good choice as SOS-solution for medicine chest.

love this

Posted by Reviewer1013889 on Dec 03, 2011

cleans out my skin, will purchase again and again

Best skincare product I have ever used!

Posted by Reviewer1030641 on Mar 19, 2010

I love this stuff! I always make sure I am stocked up on it and use it once or twice daily. I usually use it after shaving and before bed. The smell is a bit strong but quickly dissipates. Since using it I have noticed far less breakouts and my skin just looks healthier.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1476453 on Aug 30, 2010

I use this after yoga class to prevent break outs. Refreshing scent.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.

Posted by 5369219329214559401 on Jun 21, 2016

Read my full review here: https://yourskincarefanatic.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/desert-essencenatural-tea-tree-oil-facial-cleansing-pads/

מעולה

Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Jun 30, 2014

ממש מנקה, העור רגוע. מאוד מומלץ

Emergency helper

Posted by 5498895230110043177 on Jul 24, 2013

Pads are little bit too harsh for a face and smell is too strong, BUT these thing is perfect for emergency conditions! I choose it as a travel helper for occasions when you have no possibility to do your normal cleaning routine. Will totally order again!

Don't think I'll repurchase, prefer to apply tea tree oil directly

Posted by australia on Apr 28, 2013

The pad's can be a little to harsh on the face, resulting in your face burning. No too sure if they help clear up blemishes or not.

The Alcohol smell !!

Posted by 5350648927122084012 on Aug 26, 2014

leaves your skin refreshed, But Adding to the strong smell of tea tree oil, A stronger smell of alcohol can make it hard to use, Without even using it close to the eyes makes your eyes teary.