Wonderful

Posted by 5526953685110849096 on Jun 01, 2015

Wonderful

Gread product

Posted by 5160215333118651881 on May 31, 2015

great pads for cleaning oily face.

so convenient

Posted by 5541929031825465929 on May 24, 2015

I love these little pads and the fact that they are textured! They are super thin but very moist and textured and take off all the impurities. I have combination skin-oily/normal sometimes dry and I use these pads whenever I get pimples or when my face gets too oily or when I feel lazy to wash it:P I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with dry skin though. The formula contains alcohol and tea tree-both of them are very drying so probably best for people with skin problems. t think they would be great for traveling as well!

Fantastic product

Posted by 4937741215934218723 on May 07, 2015

I suffer from both acne and ezcema on my face. One product may be good to prevent acne but may also aggravate my ezcema. I was a little skeptical trying this product at first due to many reviews stating that it was strong and caused dry skin. However, this product worked so well for me and amazingly I did not find it drying to my skin. I love that it keeps my acne in control and does not aggravate mu ezcema. I wash my face with Cetaphil first, followed by two cotton balls of Bioderma and one tea tree cleansing pad on my face paying attention to my chin and jawline. Will definitely be purchasing more!

Best facial cleansing pads

Posted by 5319433655963204449 on Feb 21, 2015

These facial cleansing pads really work. They have a strong scent but if you can get past that and clean your face with them, you will find they get the job done. I was worried these would be overly drying to my skin but they did not dry it out. You can see the impurities that the pad takes away from your skin. Once you cleanse your face with these pads, the tea tree oil scent disappears pretty quickly so you don't need to worry about the scent lingering!

The product is very good

Posted by 5320467354115553073 on Jan 25, 2015

The product is very good

The smell is too overwhelming

Posted by 5189052797297412845 on Jan 20, 2015

I liked the idea of these cleansing pads, but unfortunately I was only able to use one pad. The minute I opened it I had a gag reflex. The tea tree oil scent was VERY strong. My face did feel nice after the use, but I couldn't bring my self to try it since. If you're not sensitive to smells, you might want to try these.

Quite harsh

Posted by 5532055768146856572 on Jan 14, 2015

I bought this to take to a 2 week trip.. WHile it is so convenient having not to bring toner bottle and cotton pad separately, the cleansing pads is however so very thin and harsh to the skin. It almost feel like a scrub. And also the alcohol contain in it is rather too high to my liking. I don't think i will continue using this anymore.

great

Posted by 5246992313424453255 on Jan 09, 2015

Cleans very good

potent formula

Posted by 5043312882622062368 on Dec 31, 2014

Use daily after cleansing gives a revitalizing aroma. At night before bed it's a clean fresh feeling. It has helped clarify some oily skin problems within a couple weeks.