Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads, Original, 50 Pads

Convenient but slightly drying for my skin

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These little pads are handy for keeping in your purse or during travel. I like the texture of the pads and they do remove a lot of dirt and dead skin along with makeup. Don't use near your eyes or they will burn. I did find these were a little drying for my skin during the winter, however they would be perfect in the summer I think. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Emergency helper

Posted by 5498895230110043177 on Jul 24, 2013

Pads are little bit too harsh for a face and smell is too strong, BUT these thing is perfect for emergency conditions! I choose it as a travel helper for occasions when you have no possibility to do your normal cleaning routine. Will totally order again!

Don't think I'll repurchase, prefer to apply tea tree oil directly

Posted by australia on Apr 28, 2013

The pad's can be a little to harsh on the face, resulting in your face burning. No too sure if they help clear up blemishes or not.

I don't like it at all!

Posted by Reviewer2364573 on Jan 09, 2012

It is full of alcohol! It stings, and because it smells so strong i'm crying every time i use it, and my nose hurts so I have to breath thru my mouth :( Will not buy again!

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1976580 on Mar 08, 2012

This is an excellent product. I have been using it after cleansing with Miracle Soap II, so sort of using it as a toner to make sure that I have removed all of my make up. I have seen a decrease in my acne since using this and my skin feels much cleaner in general! I would definitely recommend this product. The only issue I see with it is that it has a very strong smell, but that is to go along with any Tea Tree Oil product!