Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads, Original, 50 Pads

Posted by Reviewer2459968 on Aug 14, 2013

몇번 문지르지 못했는데 패드는 금새 건조해지고 보푸라기가 일어납니다. 거칠어지기 때문에 닦아내듯 쓰기에 자극이 되요. 재구매 의사는 없어요;;

Zero stars

Posted by 5761657449589675426 on Nov 19, 2013

That stuff is awful. Not only does it left my skin red and feeling terrible, the smell was so strong it burned and made my eyes cry.

Very bad product!

Posted by 4943679973792810226 on Dec 24, 2013

Worst cleansing pads ever! Alcohol smell is too strong, and it really burns! Not to mention the extremely rough cotton pads, it's really bad for your face because it's TOO rough! I tried to hold my breath but I can still smell it! I bought 2 and now I have 99 pads that I don't think I'm going to ever use!

Wowza.

Posted by 4724576710253723500 on Jan 22, 2014

These have way too much alchohol in them. Cant speak to its affect, as I cant hardly stand to open the container. It reeks! I really love the desert essence tea tree face wash, but these pads feel too strong for the face, sadly.

A little too strong for me.

Posted by 5040151834445531153 on Feb 06, 2014

I bought this with the Desert Essence Gentle Stimulating Facial Scrub and it is entirely too strong for my skin. I haven't given up on them yet. I'm going to try to use these without using the scrub first. Maybe my skin was too sensitive after using the scrub? I don't know.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »