New To iHerb?

Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads, Original, 50 Pads

I don't like it at all!

Posted by Reviewer2364573 on Jan 09, 2012

It is full of alcohol! It stings, and because it smells so strong i'm crying every time i use it, and my nose hurts so I have to breath thru my mouth :( Will not buy again!

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1976580 on Mar 08, 2012

This is an excellent product. I have been using it after cleansing with Miracle Soap II, so sort of using it as a toner to make sure that I have removed all of my make up. I have seen a decrease in my acne since using this and my skin feels much cleaner in general! I would definitely recommend this product. The only issue I see with it is that it has a very strong smell, but that is to go along with any Tea Tree Oil product!

Great for makeup removal

Posted by Reviewer1145687 on Nov 07, 2009

These work great for taking off makeup and the tea tree is great for helping with blemishes. They do have a rough texture to them so if your skin is very sensitive, that might be a little bothersome.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer1081030 on May 20, 2009

Gets ALL the day's make-up, dirt and grime off of your face without stripping or irritating. Face feels clean and refreshed.

effective antiseptic

Posted by Reviewer1644924 on Jan 27, 2008

Very effective as an antiseptic. I use this when my adult acne flares up, or on bug bites.