acne help

Posted by Reviewer1498021 on Feb 28, 2009

These pads help scrub away dead skin cells and blackheads. The only negative is it is very strong and burns a little on the skin. But it subsides quickly. ** Its not intended for being a face wash. I thought it would be good to take on trips but its not supposed to be used as a cleanser.

No more pimples,blemishes and spots.

Posted by lipo4ka on Dec 25, 2011

Very strong clarifying for my blemish prone skin.I forgot about pimples and spots after one month of using this product before my night-time moisturizer.And of course I ordered it again.Twice.And it's not the end.

exactly what I wanted

Posted by Reviewer1739606 on May 20, 2010

I have psoriasis - I have started using this several times per day - just before I want to add more moisturizer for the psoriasis on my face. And I use this before bedtime. Main thing I like is that it doesn't bother my eyes. Also, my psoriasis is getting better except I am trying different creams so not sure if the cleansing pads are totally responsible. But I plan to keep using this as part of my "regimen". I like the simplicity and one pad does my face, behind my ears and part of my hands quite nicely.

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012

Excellent clean! Although at first a very pungent smell, but the result is worth it!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jun 24, 2012

very effective!!!

must have

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

must have for me in case of skin irritation on the face or shoulders. smell is so strong that makes my tears out, use alcohol-free toner immediately afterwards to eliminate the smell.

Effective product

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on Mar 18, 2007

Works great to minimize oily skin and breakouts. I also use after waxing to minimize skin irriation. Not for those with senstive skin.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1733809 on Jun 08, 2009

Don't like the smell. Cleanses well but kinda burns.

nice. but too much alcohole

Posted by irinkina on Feb 19, 2012

I am satisfied enough with the action of these pads. They clear a skin fine. Even after I washed my face with gel or soap. I can see some pieces of cosmetics on these pads, which I was not able to wash off with other facilities . The concentration of alcohol a bit embarrasses. Perceptible smell, strongly schipet.

They are okay.

Posted by Reviewer1599612 on Aug 05, 2011

I wasn't a fan of these cleansing pads. The smell of the Tea Tree oil made my eyes, nose, and throat burn even though I held my breath and closed my eyes when using them. They did a decent job of cleansing. My boyfried liked them and has been using them. But we have had them for 5 months and haven't finished the jar. I prefer good old Oxy cleansing pads to these.