Great for makeup removal

Posted by Reviewer1145687 on Nov 07, 2009

These work great for taking off makeup and the tea tree is great for helping with blemishes. They do have a rough texture to them so if your skin is very sensitive, that might be a little bothersome.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer1081030 on May 20, 2009

Gets ALL the day's make-up, dirt and grime off of your face without stripping or irritating. Face feels clean and refreshed.

effective antiseptic

Posted by Reviewer1644924 on Jan 27, 2008

Very effective as an antiseptic. I use this when my adult acne flares up, or on bug bites.

acne help

Posted by Reviewer1498021 on Feb 28, 2009

These pads help scrub away dead skin cells and blackheads. The only negative is it is very strong and burns a little on the skin. But it subsides quickly. ** Its not intended for being a face wash. I thought it would be good to take on trips but its not supposed to be used as a cleanser.

Good!

Posted by Marishkaaa on Mar 04, 2012

my skin feel clean and my blackheads are less noticeable!

No more pimples,blemishes and spots.

Posted by lipo4ka on Dec 25, 2011

Very strong clarifying for my blemish prone skin.I forgot about pimples and spots after one month of using this product before my night-time moisturizer.And of course I ordered it again.Twice.And it's not the end.

exactly what I wanted

Posted by Reviewer1739606 on May 20, 2010

I have psoriasis - I have started using this several times per day - just before I want to add more moisturizer for the psoriasis on my face. And I use this before bedtime. Main thing I like is that it doesn't bother my eyes. Also, my psoriasis is getting better except I am trying different creams so not sure if the cleansing pads are totally responsible. But I plan to keep using this as part of my "regimen". I like the simplicity and one pad does my face, behind my ears and part of my hands quite nicely.

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012

Excellent clean! Although at first a very pungent smell, but the result is worth it!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jun 24, 2012

very effective!!!

must have

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

must have for me in case of skin irritation on the face or shoulders. smell is so strong that makes my tears out, use alcohol-free toner immediately afterwards to eliminate the smell.