special mais pas mauvais

Posted by Lyllow on Dec 30, 2014

Tres pratique pour se nettoyer et désinfecter le visage L'odeur de tea tree (et autres huiles essentielles) est TRES TRES puissante. On sent les vapeurs d'alcool toutes aussi puissantes que l'odeur. Je n'ai pas de boutons (j'utilise le gel lavant depuis longtemps). Il faut rincer apres application (si on a la peau sensible, car c'est très puissant). Doit etre utilisé apres le gel lavant de la meme marque et avant la creme. Laisse une sensation fraiche sur le visage. J'aime bien

Awesome!

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Dec 23, 2014

Its great ; does all it says , but if you have sensitive skin USE IT Only every other day like 3 times out of the week

superb!

Posted by 5354063621863038633 on Dec 20, 2014

Leaves my skin feeling refreshed, and my skin has cleared up quite dramatically. Even when I get a deep rooted blemish on my chin from being lazy and forgetting using this, a swab or two with this will fix the problem right away and I have almost never had a fully developped blemish. 좁쌀 여드름도 거의 사라졌고 가끔 까먹고 안 써서 턱에 여드름 올라올때 급하게 써도 효과가 좋아요. 뾰루지 같이 뿌리 깊은 여드름 올라올 때 이거 쓰면 절대 곪아서 올라오지 않고 빠르게 사라지더라구요. 강추!

Me encanta

Posted by 5617906903081856414 on Dec 18, 2014

Cuando tengo un brote de acné o algún granito uso estos discos y enseguida desaparece. Limpian en profundidad. El olor a árbol de té es bastante intenso, lo cual me agrada. La textura es un poco rugosa, sería agradable que fuera más suave, pero para mí es un mal menor. Quizá no sean recomendables para pieles sensibles o que se irriten con facilidad. Yo repetiré.

THE SMELL OMG

Posted by 5724666111246195486 on Dec 17, 2014

this smells like death haha,if youre used to the tea tree smell you'll be fine and i mean you do get used to it,but the first time i used it it was horrible!! it burned my eyes and my skin and the first few times i used it my nose too, the scent is that strong and horrible, BUT, it does a really good job, it reduces my face oils, and dries out my acne, maybe a little too drying i'd say, but it is a very good product.

Good product for oily skin

Posted by Reviewer2052228 on Dec 10, 2014

I like this product because the skin feels clean. I use it after threading my face.I feel it kills the bacteria.It might be harsh for some people, but it suits my skin. It has a strong smell, and it might not suit the super sensitive skin. I don't know if it clears the blemishes, but I think it prevents some bacteria to create pimples. I use it once daily in the evening. I will edit my review if any health problems occur. Please note it contains alcohol Denat!

Amazing!!!

Posted by kiwibird92 on Dec 08, 2014

These pads are extremely strong. I have to close my eyes when I use them on my face otherwise it stings. But a great toning idea. You can see the dirt that comes off your face at the end of the day. Will definitely order again!

Must try!

Posted by 4744035536031743526 on Dec 03, 2014

This cleansing pads actually cured minor blemish/pimples I had on my face. My face got so shiny and clean. The smell is kinda strong and some people might not like it. You will see how much dirt your skin had after using the pad... Highly recommended.

very useful

Posted by Reviewer2536914 on Nov 30, 2014

This product is my must have. I have an oily skin with tendency for acne. It clens my face gently but very eficiently. Removes all oil and dirt.

feeling fresh after use

Posted by 4733217467082172804 on Nov 13, 2014

this product is great, i live in a hot not that clean country, and after i come home i want to clean my face very good, this pads are great, be ready for very strong smell, it can burn for a few seconds if u just picked your face - be ready for that. but my face is just amazing after this pads, i feel clean and fresh. very recommended! buy the way i have combination skin...