10% Off Orders Over $40!

Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads, Original, 50 Pads

effective antiseptic

Posted by Reviewer1644924 on Jan 27, 2008

Very effective as an antiseptic. I use this when my adult acne flares up, or on bug bites.

acne help

Posted by Reviewer1498021 on Feb 28, 2009

These pads help scrub away dead skin cells and blackheads. The only negative is it is very strong and burns a little on the skin. But it subsides quickly. ** Its not intended for being a face wash. I thought it would be good to take on trips but its not supposed to be used as a cleanser.

Acne fighting assistant / Помощник в борьбе с акне

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 08, 2012

Диски щедро пропитаны составом. Запах такой сильный, что слезятся глаза. При применении на все лицо слишком агрессивны, зато, будучи нанесенные точечно творят чудеса. Рекомендую всем, у кого случаются досадные проблемы на коже, и просто в качестве SOS-средства в домашнюю аптечку. These pads are filled with oil very mightily. The flavor so strong that my eyes are watering. It is too aggresive to apply whole face, but give excelent results if applied to specific points. I recommends the pads to all who periodically suffers from skin problems. Also is is good choice as SOS-solution for medicine chest.

No more pimples,blemishes and spots.

Posted by lipo4ka on Dec 25, 2011

Very strong clarifying for my blemish prone skin.I forgot about pimples and spots after one month of using this product before my night-time moisturizer.And of course I ordered it again.Twice.And it's not the end.

exactly what I wanted

Posted by Reviewer1739606 on May 20, 2010

I have psoriasis - I have started using this several times per day - just before I want to add more moisturizer for the psoriasis on my face. And I use this before bedtime. Main thing I like is that it doesn't bother my eyes. Also, my psoriasis is getting better except I am trying different creams so not sure if the cleansing pads are totally responsible. But I plan to keep using this as part of my "regimen". I like the simplicity and one pad does my face, behind my ears and part of my hands quite nicely.