must have

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

must have for me in case of skin irritation on the face or shoulders. smell is so strong that makes my tears out, use alcohol-free toner immediately afterwards to eliminate the smell.

Effective product

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on Mar 18, 2007

Works great to minimize oily skin and breakouts. I also use after waxing to minimize skin irriation. Not for those with senstive skin.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1733809 on Jun 08, 2009

Don't like the smell. Cleanses well but kinda burns.

nice. but too much alcohole

Posted by irinkina on Feb 19, 2012

I am satisfied enough with the action of these pads. They clear a skin fine. Even after I washed my face with gel or soap. I can see some pieces of cosmetics on these pads, which I was not able to wash off with other facilities . The concentration of alcohol a bit embarrasses. Perceptible smell, strongly schipet.

They are okay.

Posted by Reviewer1599612 on Aug 05, 2011

I wasn't a fan of these cleansing pads. The smell of the Tea Tree oil made my eyes, nose, and throat burn even though I held my breath and closed my eyes when using them. They did a decent job of cleansing. My boyfried liked them and has been using them. But we have had them for 5 months and haven't finished the jar. I prefer good old Oxy cleansing pads to these.

probably the worst smelling pads ever

Posted by Reviewer2114633 on Jun 18, 2012

pros: they remove dirt well. cons: feel pretty harsh on the skin so i wouldn't ever use them daily. also, their smell is absolutely disgusting.

Poor delivery from iherb

Posted by 5763211424851608600 on Jul 05, 2012

It has been nearly 10 weeks (the longest I've waited for an overseas delivery) and I still haven't gotten my order.

Not for my face.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 18, 2012

Far to harsh for that. But! It is really good for cleaning small cuts, bugbites and similar. Also works as a quick "deodorant" for the armpits. Must have in first aid kits!

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Nov 19, 2011

very good!

not for me...too drying

Posted by Reviewer3266581 on Sep 26, 2008

I may be too sensitive--kind of burns---