EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.24

$6.99

Savings of: $1.75 (25% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

Good alternative to fluoride toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3102927 on Nov 19, 2012

I notice my gum bleeds less when using this.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

A good toothpaste with light tea tree flavor / Хорошая зубная паста з легким ароматом чайного дерева

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Feb 26, 2015

I like Desert Essence brand and some of their products are in my personal TOP list. So I got this toothpaste because of the brand, great reviews, good ingredients and because I love tea tree. I don't have special problems with teeth but most of toothpastes can't clean them really good, and at the same time I can't use "hardcore" products since my teeth get sensitive with them. This toothpaste does its job - my teeth are clean and not hurt. I didn't expect the paste to foam so much and I prefer when it doen't, but I can't call it a real minus. Also I would prefer it to be more refreshing - I miss some mint flavor. Because of these minuses - I give the product four stars. If my review was helpful for you - please check my profile and find there useful reviews and my favorite products. / Мне нравятся продукты, выпускаемые под брендом Desert Essence, некоторые из них мои любимчики. Поэтому я заказала эту зубную пасту как из-за бренда, так и из-за отличных отзывов, хорошего состава и потому что я обожаю чайное дерево. У меня нет особых проблем с зубами, но все же большинсто традиционных зубных паст либо не счищают полностью налет на зубах, либо же слишком агрессивны и делают мои зубы чувствительными. Эта зубная паста делает свою работа – мои зубы чисты и это ощущение сохраняется почти целый день. Но я не ожидала, что эта зубная паста будет так пениться – предпочитаю непенящиеся пасты. Также, мне не хватает именно освежающего эффекта – какой-то мяты. Из-за этих нюансов снимаю одну звезду. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там другие полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

good

Posted by Reviewer1106376 on Dec 09, 2012

nice smell

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

like it!

Posted by marianF on Jan 30, 2014

I like the fact that it's 100% vegan and, of course, fluoride free.I don't like the sodium coco-sulfate in it :(Generally speaking a good toothpaste, but I'm still looking for the perfect one...

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Very refreshing, but leaves a weird after taste

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 13, 2013

It's a great tooth paste, refreshing and leaved teeth feeling clean. However it has some weird after taste which lasts for a few hours.. So i give it only 4 stars :)

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Right ingredients for gum health/improvement

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Oct 29, 2007

I like the flavor; I'm alternating this and other brand with neem & tea tree oils for gum health, and only time will tell re effectiveness.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer2654177 on Sep 11, 2008

Just bought this toothpaste. I did research both neem and tea tree oil. It looks like they would be effective if in large enough concentration. I hope the concentrations in this toothpaste are enough. I like the taste, my small children are not quite as wild about it. It will take a year of two of using the product with no new cavities before I will be able to render a 100% endorsement though.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

trying a different taste

Posted by Reviewer2996839 on Jan 01, 2010

havent used this one, yet. After the fennel I will use this one. Like the idea of neem included.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

I like this smell

Posted by Reviewer3096353 on Jan 03, 2010

I always use this brand. It is a little bit expensive if i compare with the other brand, but i like this.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

i really love it!

Posted by Reviewer2780725 on Aug 24, 2010

it tastes cool when i brush my teeth. i enjoy using it every day. i am glad it can keep my mouth fresh for most of the day! my husband feels good about it,too. he quickly drops the old brand.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 50 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »