Reviews 5-star

oil neem toothpaste

Posted by myftuk on Jun 17, 2012

excellent freshing toothpaste

The only toothpaste we use

Posted by Reviewer2132959 on Jul 01, 2008

We have been using the Desert Essence Natural toothpastes for a very long time. I like the natural ingredients, no florides and abrasives. And NO cavities, healthy gums too.

C. Cooper

Posted by Reviewer1114598 on Jul 20, 2008

Nice light flavor. I am using this as a therapeutic addition for some dental issues and the tea tree oil and neem seems to be helping the gum issues. Also a great price for the size of the tube!

Best toothpaste I have ever used!

Posted by 4709318988339099705 on Dec 01, 2013

I have a very sensitive mouth and store bought sensitive toothpaste brands just didn't work for me. I have been using this product for 6 months and my mouth has never been healthier. My teeth feel like I have just had a cleaning at the dentist, my gums are healthy and the previous problems I had are gone. The taste is not sugary like most toothpaste so the taste may take a bit to getting accustomed to, but it is absolutely worth the change. I also like the fact that it is cruelty free. Try it for sure!!

Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, Wintergreen - Natural Tea Tree Oil toothpaste - cured my gingivitis

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I was having gum problems. I knew that tea tree oil helps, but taken as is -- it is too concentrated. And inconvenient. Searched the internet and found out that a toothpaste containing tea tree oil is available. Searched iHerb -- they have it! I ordered 3 tubes ... one in my carry on bag, one in my kitchen, and one in my bathroom. One day of use, the tenderness in my gums abated. 3 days after -- my gums was pinkish and rubbery! (I now alternate this with Now/s Xylitol toothpaste, another great toothpaste, if you do not have gum issues.) >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"