Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, Wintergreen - Natural Tea Tree Oil toothpaste - cured my gingivitis

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I was having gum problems. I knew that tea tree oil helps, but taken as is -- it is too concentrated. And inconvenient. Searched the internet and found out that a toothpaste containing tea tree oil is available. Searched iHerb -- they have it! I ordered 3 tubes ... one in my carry on bag, one in my kitchen, and one in my bathroom. One day of use, the tenderness in my gums abated. 3 days after -- my gums was pinkish and rubbery! (I now alternate this with Now/s Xylitol toothpaste, another great toothpaste, if you do not have gum issues.) >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

My favourite toothpaste!

Posted by 4734276135233697735 on Apr 05, 2015

A couple of months since I started using it my beloved dentist noticed how healthy my gums looked and how clean my teeth were. She asked what products I use, as my teeth didn't look like the ones brushed with an ordinary supermarket toothpaste. Didn't have such an effect with other organic iherb toothpastes.

a Texan

Posted by Reviewer1078197 on Jan 27, 2008

This is the best tasting toothpaste. I love the wintergreen flavor and it cleans well. Don't put floride in this one!

Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, Wintergreen

Posted by Reviewer1909866 on Aug 07, 2008

This toothpaste is fabulous. Its all natural minty flavor, and the health benefit to my gums cannot be beat at this price!

Rebecca

Posted by Reviewer3283495 on Jul 14, 2008

My whole family loves this toothpaste. We went on a trip and forgot to pack it and had to use whatever the hotel had....it was so sweet and not as fresh.

The only toothpaste we use

Posted by Reviewer2132959 on Jul 01, 2008

We have been using the Desert Essence Natural toothpastes for a very long time. I like the natural ingredients, no florides and abrasives. And NO cavities, healthy gums too.

toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2616364 on Jul 27, 2008

A natural toothpaste that taste great. Get's the job done.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2603368 on Nov 06, 2010

great toothpaste. began using it to help with a minor gum disease. cured.

one of my favourites

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on May 12, 2011

This is one of my favourite toothpastes, neem and tea tree, a great combination in a toothpaste.

Posted by Reviewer1986436 on May 15, 2011

Have used only this for years....my dentist praises my healthy teeth and gums!