Easy on the gums

Posted by Reviewer3041150 on Nov 29, 2007

My local Whole Foods Market no longer carries this product, which I've been using for six years. My mouth is very sensitive to standard toothpastes, and even to other "all-natural" dental products. This Desert Essence formulation with neem keeps my mouth happy and my teeth clean. I hope iherb will continue to stock it. I'd much rather shop on-line, anyway!

a Texan

Posted by Reviewer1078197 on Jan 27, 2008

This is the best tasting toothpaste. I love the wintergreen flavor and it cleans well. Don't put floride in this one!

Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, Wintergreen

Posted by Reviewer1909866 on Aug 07, 2008

This toothpaste is fabulous. Its all natural minty flavor, and the health benefit to my gums cannot be beat at this price!

Rebecca

Posted by Reviewer3283495 on Jul 14, 2008

My whole family loves this toothpaste. We went on a trip and forgot to pack it and had to use whatever the hotel had....it was so sweet and not as fresh.

My new favorite toothpaste

Posted by 4716981865482912441 on May 06, 2016

Desert Essence has a great product with this Wintergreen flavored toothpaste with tea tree and neem oil. It is fluoride free, SLS free, and gluten free, all of which are important to me. It has no artificial flavors. The creamy white paste squeezes out easily from the plastic (not metal) tube. The handy flip-top cap is designed to store the tube standing up vertically to save space in your cabinet. I tried out Nature's Gate wintergreen toothpaste for comparison and the gel was almost too thick to squeeze out of the tube. I think the tube will split or my hand strength will wear out before I finish that tube. Go with Desert Essence. I am going to try other flavors too.

Excellent product!

Posted by 5406062731407080413 on Dec 26, 2014

This is my second tube of this toothpaste and I'm in love. So clean and refreshing. I actually switched over to a few of this company's other products because of how much I enjoyed their toothpaste!

Tea Tree and Neem Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3233306 on Aug 30, 2008

Like it for a daily use and to help keep my gums under control with any bleeding !

I love this toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3326894 on Nov 03, 2007

Product was as described. Very good quality.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3115833 on Oct 31, 2006

I really like the flavor of wintergreen in the paste, even though I would prefer it be a little stronger.

Best toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3239045 on Jun 20, 2008

This is the best toothpaste we have ever used. The shipping was prompt.