EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.24

$6.99

Savings of: $1.75 (25% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
(1)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Aug 13, 2010

Don't like the foam it does and it contains sodium lauryl sulfate which isn't good. Though I think it cleans teeth nicely.

Was this review helpful to you?

Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, Wintergreen

Posted by Reviewer1909866 on Aug 07, 2008

This toothpaste is fabulous. Its all natural minty flavor, and the health benefit to my gums cannot be beat at this price!

Was this review helpful to you?

Rebecca

Posted by Reviewer3283495 on Jul 14, 2008

My whole family loves this toothpaste. We went on a trip and forgot to pack it and had to use whatever the hotel had....it was so sweet and not as fresh.

Was this review helpful to you?

Easy on the gums

Posted by Reviewer3041150 on Nov 29, 2007

My local Whole Foods Market no longer carries this product, which I've been using for six years. My mouth is very sensitive to standard toothpastes, and even to other "all-natural" dental products. This Desert Essence formulation with neem keeps my mouth happy and my teeth clean. I hope iherb will continue to stock it. I'd much rather shop on-line, anyway!

Was this review helpful to you?

a Texan

Posted by Reviewer1078197 on Jan 27, 2008

This is the best tasting toothpaste. I love the wintergreen flavor and it cleans well. Don't put floride in this one!

Was this review helpful to you?

Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, Wintergreen - Natural Tea Tree Oil toothpaste - cured my gingivitis

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I was having gum problems. I knew that tea tree oil helps, but taken as is -- it is too concentrated. And inconvenient. Searched the internet and found out that a toothpaste containing tea tree oil is available. Searched iHerb -- they have it! I ordered 3 tubes ... one in my carry on bag, one in my kitchen, and one in my bathroom. One day of use, the tenderness in my gums abated. 3 days after -- my gums was pinkish and rubbery! (I now alternate this with Now/s Xylitol toothpaste, another great toothpaste, if you do not have gum issues.) >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Was this review helpful to you?

A good toothpaste with light tea tree flavor / Хорошая зубная паста з легким ароматом чайного дерева

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Feb 26, 2015

I like Desert Essence brand and some of their products are in my personal TOP list. So I got this toothpaste because of the brand, great reviews, good ingredients and because I love tea tree. I don't have special problems with teeth but most of toothpastes can't clean them really good, and at the same time I can't use "hardcore" products since my teeth get sensitive with them. This toothpaste does its job - my teeth are clean and not hurt. I didn't expect the paste to foam so much and I prefer when it doen't, but I can't call it a real minus. Also I would prefer it to be more refreshing - I miss some mint flavor. Because of these minuses - I give the product four stars. If my review was helpful for you - please check my profile and find there useful reviews and my favorite products. / Мне нравятся продукты, выпускаемые под брендом Desert Essence, некоторые из них мои любимчики. Поэтому я заказала эту зубную пасту как из-за бренда, так и из-за отличных отзывов, хорошего состава и потому что я обожаю чайное дерево. У меня нет особых проблем с зубами, но все же большинсто традиционных зубных паст либо не счищают полностью налет на зубах, либо же слишком агрессивны и делают мои зубы чувствительными. Эта зубная паста делает свою работа – мои зубы чисты и это ощущение сохраняется почти целый день. Но я не ожидала, что эта зубная паста будет так пениться – предпочитаю непенящиеся пасты. Также, мне не хватает именно освежающего эффекта – какой-то мяты. Из-за этих нюансов снимаю одну звезду. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там другие полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

:(

Posted by Reviewer2701612 on Jul 31, 2011

it contains sodium lauryl sulfate which isn't good.

Was this review helpful to you?

not natural at all

Posted by 5266485602556488558 on Mar 03, 2015

Nice taste, but not so nice ingredients - sodium coco-sulfate which is the same as SLS (Sodium laureth sulfate). will not buy again

Was this review helpful to you?

My new favorite toothpaste

Posted by 4716981865482912441 on May 06, 2016

Desert Essence has a great product with this Wintergreen flavored toothpaste with tea tree and neem oil. It is fluoride free, SLS free, and gluten free, all of which are important to me. It has no artificial flavors. The creamy white paste squeezes out easily from the plastic (not metal) tube. The handy flip-top cap is designed to store the tube standing up vertically to save space in your cabinet. I tried out Nature's Gate wintergreen toothpaste for comparison and the gel was almost too thick to squeeze out of the tube. I think the tube will split or my hand strength will wear out before I finish that tube. Go with Desert Essence. I am going to try other flavors too.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 11-20 of 235 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »