Excellent product!

Posted by 5406062731407080413 on Dec 26, 2014

This is my second tube of this toothpaste and I'm in love. So clean and refreshing. I actually switched over to a few of this company's other products because of how much I enjoyed their toothpaste!

My favourite toothpaste!

Posted by 4734276135233697735 on Apr 05, 2015

A couple of months since I started using it my beloved dentist noticed how healthy my gums looked and how clean my teeth were. She asked what products I use, as my teeth didn't look like the ones brushed with an ordinary supermarket toothpaste. Didn't have such an effect with other organic iherb toothpastes.

Gera dantų pasta

Posted by Reviewer1058494 on Apr 10, 2015

Tiems kas mėgsta arbatmedžio aliejų, nes jo skonis labai intensyvus :)

Impressive Stuff

Posted by 4614519272271166640 on May 08, 2014

I was worried when I switched to a natural toothpaste from my old usual, Crest, but my teeth feel better than ever! I've noticed an increase in gum health as well and my breath just simply smells better. The texture takes some getting used to, and if you don't like tea tree, this isn't the product for you. But the subtle mint flavor makes it all the more pleasant for me. I get that "fresh, clean feeling" without all the toxic gunk that's in the stuff I used to brush with.

Tea Tree and Neem Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3233306 on Aug 30, 2008

Like it for a daily use and to help keep my gums under control with any bleeding !

I love this toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3326894 on Nov 03, 2007

Product was as described. Very good quality.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3115833 on Oct 31, 2006

I really like the flavor of wintergreen in the paste, even though I would prefer it be a little stronger.

Best toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3239045 on Jun 20, 2008

This is the best toothpaste we have ever used. The shipping was prompt.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3225434 on May 04, 2010

Love this toothpaste! Cleans teeth well leaving you with a fresh mouth and almost silky teeth, if there could be such a thing! Been using for a few weeks now and it is helping soothe/heal my irritated gums. I hardly bleed after flossing now.

toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2616364 on Jul 27, 2008

A natural toothpaste that taste great. Get's the job done.