EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.24

$6.99

Savings of: $1.75 (25% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(9)
1 Stars
(1)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Tooth paste

Posted by 5615324965817706539 on Apr 21, 2015

Good product

Was this review helpful to you?

Gera dantų pasta

Posted by Reviewer1058494 on Apr 10, 2015

Tiems kas mėgsta arbatmedžio aliejų, nes jo skonis labai intensyvus :)

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

My favourite toothpaste!

Posted by 4734276135233697735 on Apr 05, 2015

A couple of months since I started using it my beloved dentist noticed how healthy my gums looked and how clean my teeth were. She asked what products I use, as my teeth didn't look like the ones brushed with an ordinary supermarket toothpaste. Didn't have such an effect with other organic iherb toothpastes.

Was this review helpful to you?

not natural at all

Posted by 5266485602556488558 on Mar 03, 2015

Nice taste, but not so nice ingredients - sodium coco-sulfate which is the same as SLS (Sodium laureth sulfate). will not buy again

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

I love this toothpaste

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 28, 2015

I was skeptical about this toothpaste at first because it has tea tree oil in it and I thought it would be so strong. You can't even taste tea tree oil. Neem is stronger which I prefer. Also this toothpaste does not burn and the tube is big. Will repurchase.

Was this review helpful to you?

A good toothpaste with light tea tree flavor / Хорошая зубная паста з легким ароматом чайного дерева

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Feb 26, 2015

I like Desert Essence brand and some of their products are in my personal TOP list. So I got this toothpaste because of the brand, great reviews, good ingredients and because I love tea tree. I don't have special problems with teeth but most of toothpastes can't clean them really good, and at the same time I can't use "hardcore" products since my teeth get sensitive with them. This toothpaste does its job - my teeth are clean and not hurt. I didn't expect the paste to foam so much and I prefer when it doen't, but I can't call it a real minus. Also I would prefer it to be more refreshing - I miss some mint flavor. Because of these minuses - I give the product four stars. If my review was helpful for you - please check my profile and find there useful reviews and my favorite products. / Мне нравятся продукты, выпускаемые под брендом Desert Essence, некоторые из них мои любимчики. Поэтому я заказала эту зубную пасту как из-за бренда, так и из-за отличных отзывов, хорошего состава и потому что я обожаю чайное дерево. У меня нет особых проблем с зубами, но все же большинсто традиционных зубных паст либо не счищают полностью налет на зубах, либо же слишком агрессивны и делают мои зубы чувствительными. Эта зубная паста делает свою работа – мои зубы чисты и это ощущение сохраняется почти целый день. Но я не ожидала, что эта зубная паста будет так пениться – предпочитаю непенящиеся пасты. Также, мне не хватает именно освежающего эффекта – какой-то мяты. Из-за этих нюансов снимаю одну звезду. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там другие полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

Best toothpaste I ever had

Posted by joannaloh on Feb 22, 2015

This is my 2nd purchase. Will buy again! It suits me and I really love the taste and clean feeling after brushing my teeth!

Was this review helpful to you?

Best toothpaste

Posted by 5356116593217866994 on Feb 16, 2015

My absolutely favorite! My gums have improved and leaves mouth truly clean

Was this review helpful to you?

Neem toothpaste

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Feb 09, 2015

Very good.

Was this review helpful to you?

like it

Posted by 4824921204900965894 on Feb 01, 2015

like it a lot - fresh feeling without extra mint. Natural feeling!

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 21-30 of 233 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »